Girl gang-raped IN SCHOOL while teacher stands nearby and ignores.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • xring62

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    Henry county
    The more unarmed we all get and powerless compared as in the past to jerk knots in tails it will get worse in scum filled big cities. N.Y.C. /Chicago/LA ...the Libs can have it .

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    I know hundreds of women, 50-60 in my own family and I do not know a single one that has been raped. Not saying that maybe 1 has and managed to keep it secret...

I was surprised by that stat too, but this isn't exactly talked about in polite society or ever shared with family members. I was amazed when I sat down with close friends several years ago and found out that out of the eight women in my very tight knit circle, 3 had been (by guys they knew, none were strangers). I think for those girls they were too shaken or ashamed to say anything at the time. Two were from very strict, religious families and could not come to terms with it. Thinking back I did remember one kinda withdrawing from our group for a while but when your a kid you don't ever think about something like that. I can see where bad choices or compromising situations come into play with these girls but it still freaked me out. I've got to raise my kids safely to adulthood and keeping them alert and aware is paramount.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    In Response,

Jedi,

In your home the robbers do not have the advantage of beginning one (1) foot away from you while your back is turned. Nor do they have a complete element of surprise.

Mackey,

One of the primary defenses that is taught is to first avoid conflict. This includes using situational awareness to not walk down a suspect alley, avoiding a bad part of town and so on. You did not hear me in any way say none of us should have a weapon. Please avoid straw man arguments. In this situation a teacher would be walking into and amongst little monsters every day.

Survivalcookie,

They would easily get your gun as you must walk amongst them for eight (8) hours a day, five (5) days a week. We did not allow any firearms into the Allen County Jail because we knew that the inmates could simply take them from an armed guard as the guard was severely outnumbered. In this case the "inmates" are 13 years old but just as dangerous and potentially much closer. We cannot keep our guard up effectively for our entire work shift.

To All,

My general point was this: a teacher, surrounded daily by "attackers" (plural) with "violent propensities" would be tremendously easy prey, as would any one of us. Let us please avoid internet Ramboism here.

If a teacher were compelled to work every single day with a set routine and walking through a class of thugs it changes the general paradigm when considering this particular situation. In this particularly unique situation IF a group of young thugs wanted to take the gun THEN there would be little a teacher could do to avoid being bushwhacked.

I thought this was a good article pointing out that every classroom that is taught in isn't filled with little kids like Leave It To Beaver, but vicious little monsters that are willing to savagely gang rape a helpless little girl in broad daylight. If we think an average or even above average teacher would be able to keep a gun from them then we are the ones living in fantasy land. Little thugs can make plans and execute them too.

I am not saying not to arm teachers. I have no problem with that. I am just saying that a teacher in that particular environment could face additional risk by being armed and that another solution may be needed in such a case.

Regards,

Doug

I would not walk among them...I would draw a line and tell them I would shoot them if they crossed it. Sorry I have 12 and 13 year old grand kids who are all over 6 ft...they know a gun will kids them as I am sure these kids do...I would treat these kids like the criminals they are...one foot one hand shackled to the other in a line when they had to move. They put 5 year olds in rubber rooms here in Indiana to protect the other children...sounds to me like the school did not care. Every school here in Indiana has a response team should a child get out of hand...they have been trained to break up fights, and to restrain students as needed.

CSK22

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Stoplight City
    Maybe she is a single mother that has to work.

Maybe its just me, but if I were a single dad and my child were raped at school, i would do anything possible to make sure they didn't stay there. Particularly in the same class with those kids. I understand that's easier said than done, and I have not gone through this, but there's no way. I'm not saying it would be easy but transfer my own job to another city, quit my job, something.

Last edited:

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    I was surprised by that stat too, but this isn't exactly talked about in polite society or ever shared with family members. I was amazed when I sat down with close friends several years ago and found out that out of the eight women in my very tight knit circle, 3 had been (by guys they knew, none were strangers).

I've had a similar experience. I think this is the sort of stuff that you will tell only the people closest to you, and sometimes not even them. Another problem is that sometimes the victim may have to continue associating with the rapist, because they're in the same social circle, the same family, whatever. And, right, amongst the people I've talked to, most of the rapists were not strangers. None of these victims reported the rape to the police.

I don't know whether the 1 in 4 statistic is true, but I do know, from my personal experience, the actual number is probably a lot higher than the reported number. And by definition, one can't have too many close friends. The fact that I can count three rape victims amongst my close friends is very disturbing.

Last edited:

gunner69

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Anderson
    Its probably best I don't say what I would actually do to those involved. What makes me rage is knowing that the morbid low-life sick scum will continue to be allowed to breath. There's is no excuse for the teachers lack of intervention. I would fight to death before I would watch a brutal rape take place in front of me, or at the very least the teacher could have ran out and found help. Public hangings should be brought back for special circumstances such as this. :xmad:
    tumblr_lqu14fBg1z1qh1km4.jpg

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Looks like armed security isn't much of a solution for protecting the children either.

He might also put two and two together to realize that even allowing properly permitted individuals to carry doesn't mean there's any guarantee a teacher will respond, or respond appropriately.

There are no guarantees in life. Cowardice can occur in the home, just like in the school. I don't see why you would use a story like this as a dissuasion for allowing the option for teachers to be armed.

mydoghasfleas

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Undisclosed

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Looks like the school ad the cops are just going to sweep the whole thing under the rug and pretend it didn't happen, because all the parties involved have low IQ's and are mentally challenged.

15-Year-Old Girl Raped, Police Dismiss the Case Because Victim and Attackers Have "Low IQs" | Alternet
    Thanks for the follow up. I'm literally at a loss for words. How do you respond to that?

There are no guarantees in life. Cowardice can occur in the home, just like in the school. I don't see why you would use a story like this as a dissuasion for allowing the option for teachers to be armed.

I didn't use this story to dissuade people from allowing teachers to carry. Far from it.

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    Someone in NY state police needs their ass beat, along with a teacher and the administration. What a pathetic excuse, since the girl was overpowered, knew what was happening, and still said "no". I swear, some people are nothing but a waste of oxygen.

Top Bottom