• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • new_guy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    My wife almost scares me around weapons...she gets this blood thirsty look in her eye.

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Hope she doesn't mind being called your girl fiend. :):

Well??? The "fiend" stole his AR, and she's not even married to him. It's the whole--why buy the milk scenario in reverse. Don't fall for it dude!!! Next thing you know, you'll be sleeping on sheets with flowers n stuff! IT'S A TRAP I tell ya!!!

Electronrider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    White County
    I went about this the right way:

I built my first AR for my wife. She tried shooting one and thought they were great. I bought a stripped lower and we installed the LPK together, she picked out the upper she liked, and it was a done deal. This opened up all kinds of opportunities. For instance, since she had one, I had to have one right? So I got to order the DPMS LR-308 I had been drooling over for a year or so.

We are building our sencond AR's together now. she decided since we have our long range/bench AR's, that we needed some of those kool patrol carbines she has seen. Works out really nice to be my wifes enabler:D

SledAgent

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    WOW, same thing happen to me I got a RockrRver 223/556 1yr ago for Christmas my wife was the first to shoot it at the range.The first time she has ever touched a gun{She a nurse with 0 knowledge shooting } her first 3shot x x x since then i have maybe shot it 3 times HEcK I forgot I owned one till I started reading you guys post,Now shes wanting a bolt gun.MAN did I PIMP my self and never seen it coming LOL.
    Build her one and she will love it more beer money now goes towards ammo for MOMMAz shooting habits.

Last edited:

SledAgent

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    I don't get a chance to say I'm going to the range its preplaned as soon as dinner is finished when our next trip to the range will be the same evening we return from the range,mine loves to load the mags= I like Dhatt

jve153

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    bargersville, in
    cameyar1.jpg

Top Bottom