• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Adrenaline

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    North Carolina
    Ok, since this is the third or fourth time this thread has come up... someone else is clearly going to have to take the reins on organizing a girls-only range day, because I clearly suck at follow-through. :):

I think a huge part of my issue is that I've been trying to think "how can we get everyone there" instead of "how can we get the most there." Now that we have more women here, it's a little easier to think in terms of "most" instead of "all." However, "most" of the women I want to meet fall into the "all" category. /sigh
    lol well next time I will be in indy will probably be in June for my Love Indecision's leave time...so feel free to start long range planning (and I will probably only have a few hours of free time) just kidding...hope you guys get something really cool planned so I can hear all about it on here and get green with envy!

WheelGloryDame

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    These United States of America
    Ok, since this is the third or fourth time this thread has come up... someone else is clearly going to have to take the reins on organizing a girls-only range day, because I clearly suck at follow-through. :):

I think a huge part of my issue is that I've been trying to think "how can we get everyone there" instead of "how can we get the most there." Now that we have more women here, it's a little easier to think in terms of "most" instead of "all." However, "most" of the women I want to meet fall into the "all" category. /sigh

Now, now, I'm sure you don't suck. Its just that you have a life beyond INGO. So first, I think you should change the name of the thread, to Ladies Only Day Out. That way more ladies would know what the thread was about. Also, it is just time to pick a place and time. Also specify age appropriateness. Then make up that sign-up sheet. It doesn't have to be a big thing, maybe a range day, then coffee and cookies at someone's house. Or we can go out to eat, or go bowling, or shopping, or take our kids to the zoo. Lets get going!!! :laugh::n00b:

WheelGloryDame

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    These United States of America
    What if we made it an overnighter? You know get a few hotel rooms for a night and spend one day at the range and eating great food and the other day getting a massage and painting pottery. If we all chipped in for the rooms (like 2 or even 4 people to a room) the cost would be greatly reduced. This way the far-away-ers could come and not feel like they are going to be exhausted for the drive home.

Adrenaline

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    North Carolina
    hmmm drive 10 plus hours for silly man stories...hmmm sorry girls, no go lol. Two years from now I can join the no-Y chromo. shooter club for sure when I move to Indy :)

kingnereli

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    New Castle
    Well, does anyone know for sure how many women are on INGO? If we did, we could send out a private message invitation to each one. Then they could RSVP by a cirtain date so we would know who wants to come, and possibly even where everyone is. Also if someone needs transportation we could use that info to arrange for someone near to pick them up.

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    My wife is not a member of ingo, but she is actively reading multiple threads everynight I tell her about. I know she would love to participate in any female only INGO event. Be sure to PM my screen name!

P Starr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Indianapolis, IN
    Hey everyone! I've been away from the site for quite a while and am doing my best to get back to it. Especially since I can get my carry permit and license next month. I'm also hoping to have a gun of my own soon afterwards.

I'm all for a girl's only event. I'd love to get to know you all better. Plus, I'd love to shoot without having to worry about hurting someone's ego.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I was wondering about you P Starr. I didn't see you at the last 1500 of course I wasn't able to make it to the one prior to that. Hope you are doing well.

P Starr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Indianapolis, IN
    I was wondering about you P Starr. I didn't see you at the last 1500 of course I wasn't able to make it to the one prior to that. Hope you are doing well.

I made it to both of them. I just went early Saturday morning each time (we had plans in the evening). I even got my honey to go to the last one with us (it's usually just me & my best friend, "Pull Trigger, Goes Bang").

I missed seeing you there as well. We do need to have some sort of get-together. Maybe we could do a holiday party for the whole list?

jespol227

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2009
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Not sure if this ever happened....did I miss it?? I would LOVE a ladies night :) Shooting or not, sounds great to meet some ladies with interests similar to my own!

Keep me posted someone!
    Jes

AuntieBellum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    It's super great to see so many women on here! I would definitely be interested! Anything from NW Indiana to central Indiana is good for me. I don't really want to go south of Indy or all the way over to Ft. Wayne, but I'm flexible. I'm pretty flexible on that what, but I liked the ideas of the chicks meeting together or shooting together for awhile and then letting the guys join us for lunch/dinner or something. Maybe we could even all do a shoot but divide up between men and women (that way I could also run over and grab his guns, too!).

Top Bottom