I have a feeling that you guys are not going to be very happy

giphy.gif

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    According to Don Trump junior, it has already disappeared.

Congrats! Trump cured the world of Covid.

That oughta be worth a Nobel in Medicine.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Ummmm. You are not reading what Mueller said very carefully. Mueller believe a crime was committed, but that a sitting president could not be charged.

That isn't a NOT GUILTY. That's a GUILTY but not chargeable under present circumstances. That's what impeachments are for.

I hope you're just playing this for its value in perturbing those with whom you disagree, else I will have to evince some shock about your level of derangement

No evidence of collusion

A vague suggestion of obstruction (despite an unprecedented level of co-operation from Trump, recall he let the interview his lawyer)

The rabidly anti-Trump house leadership thought evidence developed by Mueller insufficient to try impeachment with, and waited on the Ukraine phone call about which they felt they could manage the narrative better

3 strikes, and Mueller is outta' there!

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    We'll talk some more on November 4.

I have a feeling that you guys are not going to be very happy

I'm shocked that a loyal Democrat would believe anything will be decided by November 4th, given the uncertainties your side has directed into the vote counting time frame and window of absentee vote acceptance. Arguably you have always wanted this thing to end up in the courts - until Ginsberg took a dirt nap a bit too soon :)

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Ummmm. You are not reading what Mueller said very carefully. Mueller believe a crime was committed, but that a sitting president could not be charged.

That isn't a NOT GUILTY. That's a GUILTY but not chargeable under present circumstances. That's what impeachments are for.
    That is not what Mueller said. This is what Mueller said:
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/do...ump-could-be-indicted-when-he-leaves-n1033901

Listen at 1:39, Mueller never determined if Trump committed a crime. That was independent of the any guidance by the OLC. In any criminal investigation, the subject of that investigation is not found to be innocent, even at the conclusion of a trial. They are found not guilty. That is consistent with Mueller's report - Trump was not guilty of collusion.

The obstruction is a long shot, and if there is evidence it should be pursued. Otherwise, collusion is, and has always been, a myth cooked up by Hillary and enabled by Obama and Biden's bureaucrats.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I'm shocked that a loyal Democrat would believe anything will be decided by November 4th, given the uncertainties your side has directed into the vote counting time frame and window of absentee vote acceptance. Arguably you have always wanted this thing to end up in the courts - until Ginsberg took a dirt nap a bit too soon :)

pffft. I know you're worried. Your level of nitpickiness has increased exponentially. :)

Relax. Remember there is nothing you or can do at this point but await results. I've got a lot of things planned for the weekend and none of them have much to do with the Joe & Donnie show.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    That is not what Mueller said. This is what Mueller said:
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/do...ump-could-be-indicted-when-he-leaves-n1033901

Listen at 1:39, Mueller never determined if Trump committed a crime. That was independent of the any guidance by the OLC. In any criminal investigation, the subject of that investigation is not found to be innocent, even at the conclusion of a trial. They are found not guilty. That is consistent with Mueller's report - Trump was not guilty of collusion.

The obstruction is a long shot, and if there is evidence it should be pursued. Otherwise, collusion is, and has always been, a myth cooked up by Hillary and enabled by Obama and Biden's bureaucrats.

That's what the impeachment was about. The Senate punted.

And, as I've said in the past, even I don't think Trump's involvement rises to the level of "high crimes and misdemeanors". Impeachment should be used only in rare circumstances. And, of the 4 impeachment proceedings in our history, I cannot think that any of them rose to the level of high crimes and misdemeanors. But, that's just me......

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    That's what the impeachment was about. The Senate punted.

And, as I've said in the past, even I don't think Trump's involvement rises to the level of "high crimes and misdemeanors". Impeachment should be used only in rare circumstances. And, of the 4 impeachment proceedings in our history, I cannot think that any of them rose to the level of high crimes and misdemeanors. But, that's just me......
    I agree that, while all impeachments are politically motivated, this impeachment was done without a good basis of evidence. If your best witnesses are academics, who witnessed no wrong doings, talking about the history of impeachment and making bad jokes, or career bureaucrats who are upset that the POTUS sets policy and they don't, it is going to be a hard sell to the American public.

Just like Harry Reid and the nuclear option on voting for justices, I think that the Democrat's throwing away norms and customs may come back to bite them. Again.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    If you mean: do I think Trump is an unethical crook who is enamored of tyrannical strongmen leaders of other nations?

Yeah. I do. Me and most of the editorial staffs at WSJ, NYT and WaPo. And that's just the nationals.

Wow! Editors at american pravda are on your side!? WOW!!

Oh, you do know that hunter (AND HIS ASSOCIATES) has been under investigation for money laundering since 2019 right? Or is that not a problem since "private citizen"?

James Rosen
    @JamesRosenTV
    Oct 29

EXCLUSIVE: Tony Bobulinski tells @WeAreSinclair he was questioned by six @FBI agents, with counsel present, for five hours on October 23, listing him as a "material witness" in an ongoing investigation focused on Hunter Biden and his associates. His cell phones were examined.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattv...l-investigation-for-money-laundering-n2579060

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

And how'd that impeachment thing work out? :)

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.

Isn't this another "but HE did it!" that you are always throwing a fit about? But what abouts?

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    You've got to be kidding. You think Trump hasn't been compromised by Russia?!!!!

I'd venture a guess that part of the chaos that Trump has sowed with his dissolution of standing agreements with friendly governments is a direct result of "suggestions" from Putin.

At that the level of the elites you do not put each other in prison. You win or lose but you do not treat each other like peasants.
    What if the Trump family was not considered to be part of that group but the faction that he is front man for... they gave Donald Trump a shot at crashing the club?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    pffft. I know you're worried. Your level of nitpickiness has increased exponentially. :)

Relax. Remember there is nothing you or can do at this point but await results. I've got a lot of things planned for the weekend and none of them have much to do with the Joe & Donnie show.

So, the Dem who can't see the massive Biden corruption scandal directly under his olfactory organ claims the acumen to derive my state of mind vis a vis this election

Typically, for a Democrat, you manifestly exhibit the traits you infer of others

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Nothing burgers. I would surmise that thay smell like toasted sesame seed buns.

But I also detect the smell of burning hair on your side of the aisle.

Gort! Klaatu Barada Nikto!

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    You've got to be kidding. You think Trump hasn't been compromised by Russia?!!!!

I'd venture a guess that part of the chaos that Trump has sowed with his dissolution of standing agreements with friendly governments is a direct result of "suggestions" from Putin.

Could you show me verified proof of this?

I have the phone calls of Biden with Poroschenko on my computer, and can listen to them.
    I would assume you wouldn't make that statement without evidence of equal caliber?

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Phone calls on your computer.

LMAO

There is nothing on a computer that cannot be faked, amigo.

I've got Lesley Gore telling me I Don't Own Her :)

tumblr_mgtajtX2u01r0t20mo1_250.gifv

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    OK break time peoples.

Have an adult beverage. Scream at CNN on the boob tube. Kick the dog. Just be refreshed when you come back here if and when I open this back up OK.

Top Bottom