• ...and so much more!
  • Give "_______" or Guns?

• Total voters

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    Only thing that I might consider giving guns up for is my motorcycle. Its not a trade I plan on making anytime in my life, but if I HAD to.

*Ive told and will forever tell all my girlfriends that they can fabricate any kind of "plans" that they want for us... but the day they tell me to get rid of my bike or guns, im gone. Im not kidding either hahaha

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Indy East Side
    *Ive told and will forever tell all my girlfriends that they can fabricate any kind of "plans" that they want for us... but the day they tell me to get rid of my bike or guns, im gone. Im not kidding either hahaha

I think that is a great thing to put out there before any relationship gets going. How tactfully it is done though, may provoke an undesirable response.

G_Stines

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 2, 2010
    Central Indiana

I am in that boat. I also included my truck though. No way I am trading it in for a Prius or some other "Eco-friendly", no HP automobile.

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    Oh, it's so amusing to see the kids who still believe those kinds of statements will work, and in Santa and the Tooth Fairy. Makes me all choked up. No, wait, that's just a little upset stomach from my trip to the Taco Casita.

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    How tactfully it is done though, may provoke an undesirable response.

Well obviously! It IS women were talking about LOL. Im just saying, I respectfully lay out some "ground rules". I can compromise on almost anything if its for the best of both of us. However, those are two things I will NOT compromise on. :dunno: I dont see the difference between that and deciding to date because you have things in common (or not).

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    Well obviously! It IS women were talking about LOL. Im just saying, I respectfully lay out some "ground rules". I can compromise on almost anything if its for the best of both of us. However, those are two things I will NOT compromise on.

:laugh:

Oh, the things they say.

Top Bottom