• ...and so much more!
  • dnurk

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 20, 2012
    Boone County
    Hi INGO. I purchased a few Appleseed gift certificates last year before the price went up and I still have one left. I am going to give it away FREE to someone on INGO. This is an $80 face value at current pricing. There are, as always, a few constraints.

1. You must use it at the upcoming September 14-15 shoot at Atlanta, Indiana (just north of Noblesville in Hamilton County) I am a new instructor in training and want to be there to meet and work with you when you use it. Here is info on the event and location Appleseed Schedule

2. You must bring a relative with you. Spouse, mother, father, daughter, son, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, grandson, granddauther, niece, newphew, aunt, uncle.....just bring someone related to you. But the best part is we will also comp the family member as well. That's right...both shooters shoot this event for FREE.

3. If there are multiple people who say they want it, I will give preference to the family of 2 who has the most number of new Appleseed shooters (i.e. has never attended an event before)

Don't know what to expect at an Appleseed shoot? You will learn a ton about rifle marksmanship and also a ton about yourself. Oh yeah, you will hear the real story about the amazing people and events surrounding the start of the revolutionary war. You can check out some pics and after action reports here... Indiana After Action Reports. Appleseeds past...

Don't know what you should bring? Check it out here... https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...appleseed-faq-what-bring-what-expect-etc.html

Don't have an extra rifle, sling, ammo...? Let us know what you need and I can almost promise we will have extra to loan or provide (I will personally sell some .22lr ammo at my cost if you need it)

So who is up for a fantastic weekend of free training next weekend? Interested parties can post in here or send me a PM. I need to know your name, name/relationship of who would be shooting with you, and if you or your family member have ever shot an Appleseed.

Thanks

DN

red46239

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2012
    SE Indy
    Wow, what a great offer! If you have never been and you are even remotely considering it, please take him up on this. You will not be disappointed.

My 11yo son and I went to our first AS in Liberty last weekend. Awesome event. Well worth the time and money. If not having a spare rifle is holding you back, I'm sure they will have an extra for someone to use. If they don't, I do! PM me and you can take one of mine.

cubbetm

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 10, 2013
    What a fantastic offer! My father and sister want to do one but none of us could make it for those dates. I hope the person who gets it has a great time learning the history and shooting!

Joe G

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2013
    SE Indiana
    Very nice offer, would love to take my son (13) but we will be out of pocket that weekend. Someone will put that certificate to good use!
    Same here. Too short notice to take my son but we're looking forward to trying to find a free weekend next year.

browncofiddler

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2010
    Brown County
    This is a wonderful offer for some lucky people. Just want to say that after attending an Appleseed, it's a fabulous learning opportunity for anyone that offers far more than shooting skills alone. It's worth it just for the historical education alone. Can't speak highly enough of this program. No one who attends an Appleseed would ever come away disappointed. :rockwoot:

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    This is a wonderful offer for some lucky people. Just want to say that after attending an Appleseed, it's a fabulous learning opportunity for anyone that offers far more than shooting skills alone. It's worth it just for the historical education alone. Can't speak highly enough of this program. No one who attends an Appleseed would ever come away disappointed. :rockwoot:

That would have been my wife and I. Stay tuned for an AAR. Too tired right now for some reason...:)

Top Bottom