• ...and so much more!
  • Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    My buyers are allowed to have drugs, guns, or money in individual pictures, but I won't sell to you if you have a single picture featuring drugs, guns, and money. :spend:

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Part of the reason i think private sales should require a 4473. Take the guesswork out of it.

a99abdac727ddfc3646fe9b55d8b0f10c943f8e813bd1d84b9102d0c48c09519.jpg

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Well, we know who it is they are polling all the time... that gun owner the believes in "common sense" gun control.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Just had this happen in a different way.
    Selling a FAL here and on Farm Gist. Got an email from some Washington State guy wanting to buy it. OK. Unfortunately later the same day I got an offer on here and had to tell them it probably was sold.
    The Farm Gist promised to send me a cashier's check in the mail ASAP. So I wait a few days and it finally arrives yesterday at lunch time. He immediately checks by text to see if it arrived, and wants me to get to the bank ASAP to get it cashed. Seemed impatient. Also the check was written for $700 more than the asking price. My Spidey sense was tingling.
    Took it to the bank hoping something might work. Told them of my suspicions, they said depositing it could shut down my account and I should talk to a banker. They also asked if he requested money sent to him, which he hadn't yet. Waited for 20 minutes to talk to a banker and ran out of time. Left without depositing.
    He seemed anxious on subsequent texts to get this cashed. I asked why the extra money? Then came the sob story about having to stay with his sick daughter and not being able to get cash quickly enough on his end. Needed a pic of my deposit receipt sent to him "for his records."
    I asked if he was going to ask me to send him money. He finally said yes. Meanwhile I checked his FB (nothing) and email address (known scammer address in Europe). I requested his FFL but he never gave me an address.
    I had enough and told him bye and why. He gave up after that.
    I still lost my INGO sale because of this, but I have a useless check for $1650!

Name was David Arzooyan.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    I’ve never heard of it.

https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase/#/vw/Search

You can look people up to see current and past court cases involving individuals. A unique name should help. Perhaps the mopish behavior exhibited on his social media accounts has attracted the attention of those that are issued badges. Mopish behavior tends to do that, you know. And it's even possible that the disposition of those involvements with badge-toters may be of such that said mope is a prohibited person. Not that big of a stretch...

Top Bottom