• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pistol pete

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    I think my 3 teenagers and I are going . Maybe they will get the idea dad is not nuts when he talks about how are soverenty is under attack .

Andyland

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 2, 2010
    I plan to be there with 2 maybe 3 others! The Red Eye bus we were gonna take out of Ft Wayne is full, so we are just gonna drive out there hopefully!!
    Bus lady said there were buses leaving from Warsaw, Columbia city and Bluffton, try to get on one of those.
    If you cant, My boy and I are supposed to have a room, you can crash on the floor if you need to/cant get a hotel.

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis

LOL

From the article:

1. 1. Even though the poster for Beck’s rally shows the Lincoln Memorial, the event would actually be held on the steps of the Reflecting Pool in front of the Memorial, not on the steps of the Memorial itself.
    Some responses:

Press,
    My first and last visit to your site. I remember you from the Crossfire days. Now you sound like a very jaded, jealous,jerk. Beck’s rally will be a huge success and will be yet another source of awareness and enlightenment as to what is really going on in this country. Check out Glenn Beck’s website or show so you can start to learn what he is actually all about.

Take a look at the sponsoring ad’s for Press. He’s nothing but a union shill…

Also my 1st and last visit to your site. People like you make me sick. All these adds from Unions, you sir are as close to a real journalist as a 2nd grader. And who is ‘Bill Line,’ sounds like one of your leftist friends to me, feeding you information you want to hear. A real journalist would go and get several unbiased references, or even call for an interview. I don’t know why you would be so against Americans coming together to show respect for one another and their country.

WHAT HAPPENED

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    Largo, FL
    LOL

From the article:

1. 1. Even though the poster for Beck’s rally shows the Lincoln Memorial, the event would actually be held on the steps of the Reflecting Pool in front of the Memorial, not on the steps of the Memorial itself.
    Some responses:

Press,
    My first and last visit to your site. I remember you from the Crossfire days. Now you sound like a very jaded, jealous,jerk. Beck’s rally will be a huge success and will be yet another source of awareness and enlightenment as to what is really going on in this country. Check out Glenn Beck’s website or show so you can start to learn what he is actually all about.

Take a look at the sponsoring ad’s for Press. He’s nothing but a union shill…

Also my 1st and last visit to your site. People like you make me sick. All these adds from Unions, you sir are as close to a real journalist as a 2nd grader. And who is ‘Bill Line,’ sounds like one of your leftist friends to me, feeding you information you want to hear. A real journalist would go and get several unbiased references, or even call for an interview. I don’t know why you would be so against Americans coming together to show respect for one another and their country.

LOL also

Some responses:

Wow. It makes me so sad that people are actually fooled by Glenn Beck. He is a hypocrite, a liar, and is doing everything he can (along with Fox News) to reverse the progress that has been made in America. Remember when he accused Obama of hating white people and white culture, then couldn’t back it up when asked to defend his statement? What a lowlife. Again, I can’t believe how people flock to guys like him and Limbaugh. Keep drinking the Glenn Beck Kool-aid, folks

AND ALSO LOL

Why is everyone missing the most important part?

“His website solicits contributions to the Special Operations Warrior Foundation, but the fine print says: All contributions made to the SOWF will first be applied to the costs of the Restoring Honor Rally taking place on August 28, 2010.”

I don’t care about his rally, he’s a joke to begin with. But to rob the childern of soliders who died ops and training missions and severyly wounded of finincial assistance to pay for this rally is just disgusting.

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    LOL also

Some responses:

Wow. It makes me so sad that people are actually fooled by Glenn Beck. He is a hypocrite, a liar, and is doing everything he can (along with Fox News) to reverse the progress that has been made in America. Remember when he accused Obama of hating white people and white culture, then couldn’t back it up when asked to defend his statement? What a lowlife. Again, I can’t believe how people flock to guys like him and Limbaugh. Keep drinking the Glenn Beck Kool-aid, folks

AND ALSO LOL

Why is everyone missing the most important part?

“His website solicits contributions to the Special Operations Warrior Foundation, but the fine print says: All contributions made to the SOWF will first be applied to the costs of the Restoring Honor Rally taking place on August 28, 2010.”

I don’t care about his rally, he’s a joke to begin with. But to rob the childern of soliders who died ops and training missions and severyly wounded of finincial assistance to pay for this rally is just disgusting.

Robbing someone means taking something they own. The money is not even theirs unless donations exceed costs which is, as you said, is printed on the website. Or is this another one of those, people are too stupid to know what they are doing rants? Your arrogance is insulting.

What make me wonder is your agenda. If you did not care, as you stated, you would not be actively trying to dissuade people from going.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    R.................
    What make me wonder is your agenda. If you did not care, you would not be actively trying to dissuade people from listening to him.

He got his marching orders from the "one" to hate on Glenn Beck.
    The "one" being alex jones.
    He has an easy name to remember, just think of jim jones and you'll get the attraction.

djl02

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Indiana
    He got his marching orders from the "one" to hate on Glenn Beck.
    The "one" being alex jones.
    He has an easy name to remember, just think of jim jones and you'll get the attraction.

So Alex hates Glenn? Where can I look it up,I'd like to see why he hates him.

Errkola

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    Indiana
    so if anyone wants to know the definition of "troll" I think you can find a fine example in this thread. Also "hijack". I too would like to know who is going to the rally.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    So Alex hates Glenn? Where can I look it up,I'd like to see why he hates him.

Here are a few.............

YouTube - Alex Jones: "Glenn Beck Is A Whore/Punk"

YouTube - Alex Jones Tv: Glenn Beck, Come On Man!

YouTube - Alex Jones: Glenn Beck Is Dangerous

YouTube - Alex Jones Tv: Glenn Beck is A Total Shill !!

If you don't tow the alex jones line and believe everything that comes out
    of his hole you are obviously a government agent and/or a sheep.
    His true followers follow the same logic fail.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I find the allegations that Glenn Beck is a essentially Rupert Murdock's whore particularly amusing. He was saying all of the same things long before he was on the payroll at FOX News.

MinuteMan47

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    IN
    Yes. The rally was live on CSPAN.

Like I said in a similar thread, the preaching and gospel singing was wearing on me.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    it's all fake ;)

capt.fe35cc139c514e8885c1cf10a6200d8e-fe35cc139c514e8885c1cf10a6200d8e-0.jpg

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Didn't get to see it. Going to check out videos tonight and probably tomorrow. Don't mind gospel. This Country would do good to remember... Nevermind. I like my account. :rolleyes:

it's all fake ;)

capt.fe35cc139c514e8885c1cf10a6200d8e-fe35cc139c514e8885c1cf10a6200d8e-0.jpg

Oh bullspit! That's a picture of MLK Jr's Rally! YOU LIE!!!!! :):

:patriot:

Top Bottom