• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Aliens may destroy humanity to protect other civilisations, say scientists | Science | The Guardian

Cede to climate change now or risk alien attacks - Omaha Republican | Examiner.com

The story is a couple days old but I haven't seen it posted, I apologize if this is a dupe.

You can't make this stuff up. The global warming scam artists are getting desperate. Now they expect us to believe that if we don't pay taxes to stop global warming, the aliens will wipe us out. I wonder if anybody is actually believing this?

Well anybody got any SHTF plans for alien invasions, haha?

Last edited:

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Of course! Why hadn't I seen it? If I had only listened to MSNBC I would have known that all intelligent life in the universe is Democrat!

jpo117

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    To be fair, it's not global warming scientists writing the report, but rather astrophysicists with nothing better to do than write a report about things that might happen if we made contact with aliens. Hippy aliens taking over the UN is only one of many scenarios that could play out according to the aforementioned bored astrophysicists. So, global warming scam artists don't actually have anything to do with this (unless, of course, those bored astrophysicists are actually nefarious global warming scam artists).

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    2640789668_48a2a84ddf.jpg

how will we live if the aliens invade. Good thing I just got a new box of aluminum foil looks like I will be making new hats tonight.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    It really is nice to know that we are so powerful that we can pollute the universe!!!!

Looks like NASA needs to follow the rest of the Alphabet Soup agencies out the door and let we the people continue the space program.

Uncle Lee

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    Tell City
    Well, they tried "Global Warming" and that didn't work.

Next it might be “Insect Revolt” to stop us from destroying the Earth.

Sheep will believe anything put in their ears. :dunno:

Top Bottom