• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • munky_3434

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    Brazil, IN
    19 for sure, capacity is fine with 15+1, more compact. yeah it's about half a inch but on a small frame guy(like myself) it is a big difference. and your accuracy will be comperable if you shoot it a lot. honestly i would rule the 34 out due to the adjustable sights for cc

munky_3434

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    Brazil, IN
    i'm just biased against adjustable sights. honestly that's about it, for cc i think they are kinda a potential problem, as i know how much i mistreat EVERYTHING.and loosing them, or when i busted them loose would be an unjust headache.

for competition yes, but i don't shoot competitivley,

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    i'm just biased against adjustable sights. honestly that's about it, for cc i think they are kinda a potential problem, as i know how much i mistreat EVERYTHING.and loosing them, or when i busted them loose would be an unjust headache.

for competition yes, but i don't shoot competitivley,

Totally not trying to sound like a jerk, but I still don't get it. How are they a potential problem? Are you worried they will work loose? They are adjustable, not free floating. Just because they can be changed doesn't mean they walk around.

I am not trying to change your opinion, I just am not sure I understand your logic. I may agree with you once I understand what your line of reasoning is.

Regards,
    Josh

glockguy07

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Adjustable or fixed, if they come from the factory and are plastic it's time to take them off and put on some steel sights

munky_3434

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    Brazil, IN
    Totally not trying to sound like a jerk, but I still don't get it. How are they a potential problem? Are you worried they will work loose? They are adjustable, not free floating. Just because they can be changed doesn't mean they walk around.

I am not trying to change your opinion, I just am not sure I understand your logic. I may agree with you once I understand what your line of reasoning is.

Regards,
    Josh
    don't worry, you don't sound like a jerk. i've just had the same novaks break loose on my 1911 twice. even after i loc-tighted them. i just worry

that,and the adj. glock sights look a bit bigger. for cc i would prefer a lower profile. if i were involved in comp. shooting, they would be more useful i would imagine. but for general range shooting and carry, stock rocks

snake-doctor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Cumberland
    Well, I will be the first one to say I am an idiot. A moron, a fool, a court jester, buffoon.

To think I once had a Glock 23, then later a 17 and a 19 (with night sights no less) and convinced myself I needed to sell them. My brain had to be damaged.

I finally got around to picking up another 19. For me, this pistol is absolutely perfect (except no night sights yet). Perfect balance, weight, size, accuracy, everything.

I've had Colts, Sigs, HKs and others in the past but I do believe it's' Glock from now on for me.

Top Bottom