• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Havent had a chance to shoot it yet. Does the cut out in the mag well mess with you any? I notice it when dry firing, but not sure I would pay much attention when actually shooting... kinda like the finger grooves on previous gens.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Havent had a chance to shoot it yet. Does the cut out in the mag well mess with you any? I notice it when dry firing, but not sure I would pay much attention when actually shooting... kinda like the finger grooves on previous gens.

It made no difference to me today when firing it for the first time.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Good thanks. That was my only concern with it I love everything else about it so far. Probably going to range Saturday morning to run a hundred or so through it.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    The cutouts for magazine extraction on the Gen 5 will be far less objectionable if you ever need them to get the magazine out after a malfunction (never with Glocks I know haha). I’ve never noticed them while shooting.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    The cutouts for magazine extraction on the Gen 5 will be far less objectionable if you ever need them to get the magazine out after a malfunction (never with Glocks I know haha). I’ve never noticed them while shooting.

I agree. I really like that they’re there, just wasn’t sure if anyone has had issues with them pinching your fingers or not. I’m sure it’s only a matter of time until somebody starts making base plates that will fit into the cutout for people that have that issue, but I doubt I notice it when shooting. Thanks

Tbowman06

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2018
    Connersville
    Reading your guys input on the Glock 19 gen 5 really about has me sold on one I love the gen4 but no finger grooves would be nice since I have large sausage fingers lol

Top Bottom