• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Like the title says, I've got a G17 that's ready for a new home. I bought it a few months ago to compete in GSSF matches and put about 1200rd through it. It won me 2 more Glocks at that match, so I can say it works really well. :D The born-on date is 04/03/13, so it's still only an infant in gun years. :laugh:

Right now, it's got the minus connector (also called 3.5 connector or 4.5 connector, depending on who you talk to) and polished up trigger guts. It has the Glock extended mag release, and the original normal release will be included as well. The sights are Taran Tactical innovations rear, Dawson Fiber Optic front. It'll come with 3 17rd mags, just like any new Gen4 would.

PRICING
    Glock 17 w/ TTI+Dawson sights (and all factory stuff) - $550

OPTIONS
    The TLR-1 $80
    Adittional Gen4 mags (up to 6 extras) $28/ea
    Homemade OWB kydex holster modeled on Raven's Phantom, but not nearly as nice (in pic) - $30
    No TTI/Dawson -$60 (as in, knock $60 off)
    Install buyer provided sights (if you have some night sights or whatever you want put on instead of the factory or TTI sights) $FREE

Trades - may consider partial trades for CCI/Win/Fed Large pistol primers, Bullseye or WST powder, or a Benelli Super Nova 18.5" model. That's it. No lasers or lawnmowers or hubcaps for 1969 Chevy Corvair.

I'd like to keep it reasonably close to Muncie or Atlanta Conservaton Club.

Now, onto the gun pr0n. Behold Glock perfection and my awesome cell phone photography skills.

photo2_zps4f485747.jpg

photo1_zps1eff845e.jpg

photo3_zps2a4cffe6.jpg

Last edited:

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    bumpity - I'll be traveling a bit tomorrow, so somewhere along the I65 corridor from Indy to Merrillville may work.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom