• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joseywales7450

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    Carmel
    I am purchasing my first handgun and decided on a 3rd generation Glock 19. I've read enough good things about it that it seems like a no brainer for a first. I know Bradis is selling them for $499.99 NIB. From what I have found, that's a pretty solid price for a new Glock 19 with everything standard. I was wondering what prices everyone else has seen them for in their local stores.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    G19 is a great Glock to start with and probably the most favored.

Bradis is a favorite shop of many when buying new, that's for sure.

michaelw2608

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    I also just bought a new glock 19. I paid a little over 500 for mine so it sounds like you got a good price. I purchased it as a carry gun...now I'm just waiting for the ISP to send me my license to carry....

IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    I sell the G19 for 499.99 with an independent lifetime guaranty from the wholesaler, on top of whatever Glock gives you. That means if the gun goes bad you bring it to me and I send it in and get a replacement instead of having to send it to Glock. Good choice. I’m an XD man myself.

I just got a poster from Glock today for the shop. It’s R. Lee Ermey holding a Glock and it says: “This is my Glock… there are many like it but this one is mine.” :rockwoot:

Boiler74

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    Very good choice. I have two in fact. Now just get some night sights and you're GTG. My first was a glock 17 ... And I still have it 17 years later.

hodgej1843

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    SOUTH SIDE INDY
    I sell the G19 for 499.99 with an independent lifetime guaranty from the wholesaler, on top of whatever Glock gives you. That means if the gun goes bad you bring it to me and I send it in and get a replacement instead of having to send it to Glock. Good choice. I’m an XD man myself.

I just got a poster from Glock today for the shop. It’s R. Lee Ermey holding a Glock and it says: “This is my Glock… there are many like it but this one is mine.” :rockwoot:
    can we see the pic

jojoa55

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2010
    Evansville
    like others have already said, glock is an excellent choice and your G19 will serve you very well. I have a G26 myself and i love it so i'm sure you will love yours. Prices on them around my area are ~$525-550 so it sounds like a solid deal. Congrats!

hoosierfishing

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 17, 2010
    I am purchasing my first handgun and decided on a 3rd generation Glock 19. I've read enough good things about it that it seems like a no brainer for a first. I know Bradis is selling them for $499.99 NIB. From what I have found, that's a pretty solid price for a new Glock 19 with everything standard. I was wondering what prices everyone else has seen them for in their local stores.

I paid $599 after taxes for my 3rd Generation Glock 19. By far, my favorite pistol.

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I am purchasing my first handgun and decided on a 3rd generation Glock 19. I've read enough good things about it that it seems like a no brainer for a first.

G19 is a great Glock to start with and probably the most favored.

The G19 is a great first gun. It's great for the range, perfect for carry, durable, and accurate. Congrats on a fine choice.

The G19 was my first gun as well and honestly I miss it quite a bit.

Why are so many saying a great choice for a first ? Anything wrong with buying one years down the road after buying a few others ? LOL After owning several Glocks, I finally decided to buy a G19. I already see it's a great choice regardless if it's your first or fifth. :D

DSCN2006.jpg

weaverml34

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    I popped my cherry on a G19 as well. You've chosen a great pistol and a great place to buy. The guys at Bradis are first class and they have good prices.

KEHO

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 17, 2010
    Noblesville
    Congrats on a fine choice. My G19 has served me well for over a decade. You'll love it. I also recommend Bradis as well. They will take good care of you. They also have at least 1 Glock armorer on staff who can install the night sights for you. He did mine when I replaced them a few weeks ago.

Top Bottom