• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

MrYesterday

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 1, 2012
    Evansville
    CLOSED Bought a DelTon 316 MOE at my LGS.

I have a Glock 21 3rd gen with less than 500 rounds through it. It comes with 3 13 round mags, extended takedown bar installed, case, a serpa OWB retention holster on a jacket slot belt loop, and a G&G retention duty holster.

I want to trade for a base model AR (I prefer A2s, or dissipators) in decent shape, or an AK (Pap M92, Yugo underfolder, Drako are top of the list), though an AR in 7.62x39 would be ideal. No other trades!

THERE IS NO CASH PRICE! I'm not expecting $800 in trade value for this, just a fair trade without this panic BS in mind. The pistol was $600, the G&G holster was $100+, the Serpa was $45, the jacket slot loop was $18, the extended takedown lever was $10, and the extra mag was $25. I think this package is a fair trade for a basic used AR that cost $650-$700 to build before the drama, or a nice used AK.

Evansville area only.

Don't post here. PM me with questions or offers.

NO PICTURES

where are you finding an M&P15 sport for $600??
    I'm not announcing on a gun forum, where everyone's buying rifles and reselling them for a profit, one of the few gun shops that's getting stock and not jacking up prices. Anyone in Evansville knows where I'm talking about.

PS I said DON'T POST HERE. Maybe if you sent me a PM instead of blatantly ignoring the one request I made I'd have responded.

You don't say? What a well thought out, totally relevant post!

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom