• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pitmaster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    South Bend, IN
    I need to get a decent holster for a Glock 21. I prefer leather and the other handguns I have are all fitted to the Milt Sparks VM II. I've always carried IWB because I do like and need the extra concealability. I have the VM for my Walther P99, SW99 in .45 acp, Glock 30, and Kimber TLE which work great together.

I'm a little concerned about spending a lot of money for IWB for a Glock 21.

Anyone carry a Glock 21 IWB and want to share how it works for them.

Old_grunt

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2011
    Bloomington
    I have a Glock 20, which is the same size as your 21. Initially, I carried it in an ITAC kydex belt holster, but decided on going with an IWB. I bought an IWB hybrid kit from Old Faithful for $40. They did the work with the kydex. I'd not used any IWB holster before and found wearing it, intially uncomfortable. I feel partially undressed without it, now. Not sure if IWB mag carriers are necessary. For a day at the range, I use the ITAC and mag carriers, just not for daily carry, though.

firefighter4884

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2008
    Evansville
    The biggest issue to me with IWB has always been the thickness of the pistol. If you can carry a Glock 30 IWB, then you shouldn't have a problem with the 21, IMHO.

I personally like Comp-Tac's MTAC line for IWB, although just saw an outfit called Aliengear, that sells IWB holsters similar to the MTAC for 30$. I'm going to give them a shot at that price point!

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    I have an Aliengear for a G-34 and it's very comfortable and a great deal for the money.

[FONT=&quot]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]-- [/FONT][FONT=&quot]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]Ruger MK III mechanic [FONT=&quot]-- [/FONT]Certified Glock armorer[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&quot] --[/FONT]1911 Mechanic[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

baba

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I'll give a vote for the Comp-tac C-TAC holster. I love them. I carry a G30 in one. If you can somehow pull off hiding the huge handle of the G21 under your clothes, you'll be fine. Same thickness as the G30 you carry now.

-Brian

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I recommend you check with Sentry Gunleather. Their name says leather, but their product is Kydex; highgrade, well made, lower cost and quicker turn-a-round. Sentry Gunleather

Tell Shaun his Hoosier Friend sent you.

danmason

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    I purchased a Blade tech IWB holster from Elmores Gun shop on SR 135 in Greenwood. I purchased it specifically for the G21 that I carry. It is very comfortable and a great holster. The best part is that my G23 fits in it as well. So for the money I got a 2-1 holster.

guitarslinger21

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2014
    southwest
    I have "High Noon" IWB leather holsters for my Glock 19 and Sig P225.

I know these are smaller guns than the Glock 21, but check out High Noon. They are very highly regarded amongst other gun communities I frequent. Feels like you're not wearing anything. Unbelievably comfortable.

Not cheap, but worth it IMO.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    If you want something close to your VMII, take a look at the Galco Mad Max series. Has the two stabilizing arms/belt points and comes with leather loops and J-hooks so you can swap them out. I have one for my 1911 and while it's not a superior holster like the VMII, it's really close in design and the quality is there. It was about $60 at Midway.

Top Bottom