WTS: Glock 21 SF Ambidextrous Magazine Release Factory Night Sights Picatinny Rail

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Grademan

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Greencastle
    SOLD

I purchased this pistol new and have never fired it. It has resided in the night stand in a felt lined drawer since new, never carried. The night sights are bright. Born on date of 11/26/08. It is in new condition.

These particular models are going to be considered collectable in the future if not presently because of the relatively short production run of the true ambidextrous magazine release (not gen 4 switchable) and picatinny rail. Rumored to have halted production because of problems with the ambidextrous magazine release, Glock never issued any sort of recall. They did and still do offer replacement frames or entire pistols, even gen 4 replacements for people who need the left handed capabilities that the ambidextrous release provides. They also offer an upgraded ambidextrous release which this pistol had installed by Glock in Smyrna, Georgia on 2/15/13 (have paperwork). Obviously having never fired it, I never had any problems with the release, but you buy Glocks for utter reliability and I wanted to be certain this one possessed that quality. They didn't charge me for parts or labor but the $76.85 shipping hurt a little. I have a HK45 on the way, and although I don't really want to, I am going to sell this to help fund that purchase.

$650 Cash - No Trades - Indiana Identification and LTCH Required

DSC01120_zps7e9c58d6.jpg

DSC01116_zps0ab1fd3a.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom