• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mos Eisley

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2013
    I have for sale a Lone Wolf 9mm conversion barrel for your Glock 23 or Glock 32 pistol. This barrel, plus a standard 9mm Glock magazine, is all you need to shoot 9mm in your G23 or G32. I also have 9mm mags for sale with the barrel, for a complete 9mm conversion kit.

This is the extended barrel, which protrudes about 1/2" from the front of the slide. It has a nice, balanced feel to it and works flawlessly. I have put about 150 rounds down the barrel with my Glock 23 Gen4, with no failures. Works with any generation Glock 23 or 32.

I am selling this barrel and the mags together as a kit. Will not separate, as I don't want to run all over town selling it piece by piece. Here is what comes with it:

Lone Wolf 9mm conversion barrel: $100
    4 KCI 15 round Glock 19 mags: $60
    1 Glock factory 33 round 9mm mag: $40

Total for the conversion kit: $200

The KCI mags are in excellent shape, barely used. One is still in the package as shown. The factory Glock 33 round mag has never been loaded or used, it is new and has been sitting in a drawer.

Here are some pictures, including pictures of the 9mm conversion barrel installed in my Glock 23 Gen4. Installation is simple, just drop it in as you would a normal stock barrel. No fitting required. You can shoot lead bullets out of this barrel, it is standard rifling.

(Glock 23 not included in the sale :))

SAM_0001_zpsed99f873.jpg

SAM_0006_zps14510f0c.jpg

SAM_0004_zps912fe88b.jpg

SAM_0007_zpsf30b6e94.jpg

SAM_0010_zps5fd60735.jpg

SAM_0012_zpscb0f70d2.jpg

SAM_0013_zps13787d62.jpg

I will meet just about anywhere in Marion county, Greenwood, or a bit east or southeast of Marion county. Will not ship. Not interested in trades. I'm usually available to meet in the afternoon or evening, but might be available in the morning depending on meeting location.

Thank you for looking!

Top Bottom