• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Johnson

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Indiana
    Met Cory at the 1500 today and decided to drop my Glock 23 slide off for a refinish. Nice guy. I'll post pics when he completes the job and gets it back to me.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    It's already been blasted, degreased, preheated, coated and just went into the oven for the two hour bake. Once that's completed I'll install a new barrel channel liner and the new XS sights and it'll be good to go.

Unfortunately I won't be able to get good quality pics when it's done, I'm going to run out of daylight but I'll try to snap a few and post them up anyhow.

Thanks for the business, it was nice to meet another INGO member!

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    And you as well Shay!

Well, here she is! I hope you're pleased with it Johnson. I'll give you a call tomorrow so we can get it back to you ASAP.
    IMG_3306.jpg

IMG_3307.jpg

Johnson

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Indiana
    Well, here she is! I hope you're pleased with it Johnson. I'll give you a call tomorrow so we can get it back to you ASAP.

Let me see if I can recap this: I dropped my slide off to you just a few hours ago at the end of the 1500, and already you've stripped, blasted, degreased, heated, coated, baked, AND took pictures of the finished product and posted it, just so I could pick it up tomorrow? Now I know why you came so highly recommended. Cory, that's just insane service.

Can't wait to see it in person tomorrow. Now if Shay will just show me how to shoot this thing..........:shoot:

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Let me see if I can recap this: I dropped my slide off to you just a few hours ago at the end of the 1500, and already you've stripped, blasted, degreased, heated, coated, baked, AND took pictures of the finished product and posted it, just so I could pick it up tomorrow? Now I know why you came so highly recommended. Cory, that's just insane service.

Can't wait to see it in person tomorrow. Now if Shay will just show me how to shoot this thing..........:shoot:

You got it!

I think there was a bit of excess oil in the slide serrations on the second pic. Those color variations don't show up in person.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Not surprised at all. :yesway:

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Cory's work and turnaround time is so good the accolades are getting boring. :D

Pistol looks awesome!

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    This one was flat dark earth Cerakote.

For anyone interested I only charge $50 to refinish a slide. The only potential issue is the sights. If you have factory Glock night sites the front is staked in and once removed it can't be reliably reinstalled. The factory fixed sights or aftermarket sights aren't a problem though.

Thanks again for the kind words!

Top Bottom