• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • waldron1305

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2011
    Shelbyville
    I dont know if hey are a site supporter or not, but i notice you are sw Indiana. stop in and talk to joe at acme sports inc. in Seymor. hes a great guy and honors he blue label. just ordered a glock 23 and 27 from him monday with it. good luck. i however cannot help you on a holster yet as im trying to find that out myslef. alot of people rave about the kydex tho.

newbomb

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    southwest indiana
    Thanks for the replies everyone, I ordered from Right to Bear Arms here in southern Indiana. They arent a stocking dealer so they are a few bucks more but Im supporting a local company and Im ok with that.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    A Glock-19 or Glock-23, you cannot go wrong with either, personnal choice it is then. Me personnaly I can only use the Gen 2 glocks, finger grooves dont work for me.

Ricnzak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Noblesville
    This is a great thread for me. I am opening a warehouse in a area were I want a little more fire power than my J Frame. I'm switching my EDC to a 23. I don't have a good holster yet so reading and researching all the suggestions is a good time. I have been looking at the Armed Civilian Cx2 Custom OWB Kydex Pancake style Holster. Military Arms Channel has a review posted.

As for the 23 itself I really like the Glock format. I also like being able to drop in the Lone Wolf barrel and convert it to 9mm.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    Comptac for IWB (if/when you EDC another, you can buy a body for it and not a whole new holster).

OWB would say a safariland ALS. I would say the serpa (as that's what I run in the summer) but I've recently been just throwing it in a belt slide and throwing a shirt over it.

I have a 19, and love it. Great thing about the 23 is you can get an aftermarket barrel and shoot 9mm out of it. I can't really go from 9 to 40 though :(

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom