• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wesnellans

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Marshall County
    Hopefully fellow INGOers can help me with this. I've got small hands (hey, I'm 5'3" gimme a break!) and my Gen 4 Glock 26 is about as much as my short fingers can handle. My Nano and Shield have been just about perfect when it comes to length of pull on the trigger and "feel" of grip thickness - after I installed Talon rubber grips, that is.
    Does a Glock 36, being a single-stack, have a noticeably slimmer grip than a G26 Gen 4, which would allow my short fingers to reach further forward toward the trigger? Anyone have both that can comment?

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    I've had both. I don't remember much about the grip difference but I sold the 36 because I had reliability issues. I had heard a lot of bad rapping on multiple sites but some also stated the Glock had fixed the problem. They hadn't with mine. Within the first 50 rounds I had several FTF and FTE. And that was even with Gold Dots and Winchester White Box hollow points, all 230 grain.

I know this doesn't answer your question but I'm letting you know I had a problem with mine and you might consider another.

Since the 26 is a 9mm why not look into another, smaller single stack 9? Good luck.

Glock10MM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2012
    I have nothing against the G36. But, if I could only have one of the two, it would be the G26. YMMV.

nad63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    I have both and the G36 grip is thinner but the grip length and overall gun length is slightly longer than the G26. My G36 has been flawless. Both are excellent choices and it all boils down to what feels best for you.

sparkyfender

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2008
    Southcentral IN
    I vote for the 36. It fits my hand better, and mine has been 100% as well......

If I carry a GLOCK, it is generally the 36, although I do also have a 26.

Can't go wrong with either. Or both!

meyer4589

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Feb 25, 2011
    Highland, IN
    I've had both. Liked the 36, but loved the 33 and 26. Got rid of them to try out different makes and whatnot. But today I found a 26 for a decent price so I put it on layaway. You can't go wrong with either, but I give the slight edge to the 26 for controllability and proven reliability.

Top Bottom