• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosier31

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 11, 2012
    Bedford
    Hey Guys, I just bought a Glock 26 (my first glock). I just wanted to hear everyone's opinions on the different accessories out there. I am definitely looking for a holster first, and then I will probably buy some grip extensions. Down the road I will look at upgrading the sites as well. Anyways, I just wanted to get a roundup of everyone else's thoughts here as far as different brands people prefer/what to stay away from. Any thoughts are welcome. Thanks Guys!

Chkline

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 9, 2012
    Anderson
    I just picked up a Bianchi model 82 holster for my 19, and really like it so far. For the sights, I have been very happy with my stock Glock night sights.

Enjoy your new Glock. You will find that most folks on here fit into two buckets with Glock fans, and haters of the "tupperware gun".

Whitsettd8

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Floyd Co
    I use a Comp-Tac minotaur on the recommendation of fellow Ingoers and couldn't be happier. I also have a ETW that I'm pretty happy with but my go to is the comptac. As for accessories I have standard Glock night sites and use the Pierce grip extensions just the plain ones not the +2.
    I just acquired a 36 with a new cross-breed super tuck it looks nice just not as finished as the comptac

spray73

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Indianapolis
    If you're looking for a quality holster at a reasonable price you could always check out Hooch Holsters. Jeff does great work, fast turn around time and he's a local! Check him out in the site vendors!

Good luck and enjoy your Tupperware!:D

CAT 1000B

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 23, 2012
    For my Glock 26, I have a Milt Sparks Executives Companion holster and a Galco UDC. I use the Galco most of the time. I also like night sights on it. I have always used Meprolights but recently got some Ameriglo sights and am very happy with them. I don't change anything else on my 26.

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    If you like an IWB holster, get a kydex because it won't fold inward when being overused. Make sure you are comfortable with the holster and you can conceal it very well. If you have large hands and can't get a full grip on the 26 and most hands won't, get a pinky extension either a magpul base plate extension or a magazine extension that gives you a couple extra rounds and a pinky rest for a full grip.

Jeremy1066

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    Night sights if you want them and magazine extensions if you want your pinky to feel included. There's nothing else to do as its already an outstanding CCW.

gloxrok

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Aug 31, 2010
    NC Indiana
    i like xs big dot night sites. i also like the blackhawk serpa holster. it's owb, but is comfortable. cant quite get comfy with iwb. congrats on a great little glock.

josh052084

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Great compact gun you will love it, super concealable with just the right stopping power. Be safe and have fun.

hoosier31

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 11, 2012
    Bedford
    Thanks for all the info guys! I really feel like a kid on Christmas morning about this thing. I can't wait til I get to go out and shoot the thing!

ret

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Clip draw

I must be in the minority, but I do have a universal clip draw on on eof my 26's and I like it. It is affixed with 3M double sided adhesive. I have removed it and re-installed with no impact to the finish. It has not come off, or become loose etc in over 3 years with many days of carry. Otherwise, Crimson Trace front activated laser guards, I like... as well as plus 2 extensions - that really only extend the front grip - not the back of the grip, so much. So, little negative impact on the pistol's overall footprint/carry-ability. Most of the time, my extra G19 barrel rides in the 26 frame...but that's just because I have one. Enjoy - very versatile and excellent choice !

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I've tried two different types of bladetech holsters and I didn't really care for either. I have XS big dots, but in hindsight would have put trijicon three dots on it instead. I did the extended slide release and 3.5# trigger (both factory glock parts). Otherwise it's the smallest 9mm pistol I've ever shot that I felt accurate with and I love it. I'm going to be buying a galco iwb tuck holster soon to try out since I didn't really care for the bladetechs.

Seven High

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Do you like paddle holsters? If so, take a look at the Galco MX5. They work really well for the G26. Add: If the grip feels a little slippery when shooting it, consider putting decal grips on it. They help a lot without adding bulk to the grip. Midway carries the Decal Grips.

Last edited:

Juris gunner

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2013
    Ive got the +1 extensions on both of my magazines and have it in a plain old Don Hume holster. been thinking of putting on Night Sights as of late, but want to pick up another G19 so that may have to wait..

Top Bottom