HamsterStyle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Carthage
    Gun and mags all sold

SPF. Mags will be listed in parts section

Glock 27, Glock clamshell with paperwork and test fire shells, 3 mags of your choice, Glock speed loader. $ 400

Glock 27, Gen 3 for trade or sale. I bought it used from another member some number of years ago. It has been carried. There is a little bit of holster wear. There is a little bit of pitting on the left rear of it that was there when I got it. I assume from carrying next to bare skin maybe? It has not gotten any worse since I have owned it. I am not sure of round count. I have run 1000-1500 rounds through it without a single failure. It comes with:
    6 Glock magazines (3 with Pearce +0 finger grip, 3 with stock base plates)
    143 rounds of .40 range ammo
    1 plastic ammo case.
    Glock mag loader

I also have 5 factory Glock 12 round mags (I believe for a G23) I will add on for $10 each to the buyer of gun. If they don't want them, I will hold onto them or list for sale at a later date.

I would prefer to trade for a G26 with same options. I can add or subtract mags or ammo to even it up.

Cash price is $500 for gun, 6 mags, and ammo.

I am located about 15 minutes east of Greenfield. I work by the state fairgrounds. I believe I will be in Lebanon to pick up my son Friday evening.

Last edited:

HamsterStyle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Carthage
    Let's try this.

G27 with 3 mags and Glock brand mag loader $425

8 additional mags $10 each with purchase of gun (3 G27 mags, 5 12 rd mags from a G23 I believe)
    143 rounds of 40s&w range ammo. (48 rounds blazer 165gn, 95 rounds federal 180gn) $50 with purchase of gun.

HamsterStyle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Carthage
    Found the clamshell case, original paperwork, and test fire shells. They are now also included. Will consider 9mm Glock mags and accessories as partial trade. Let me know what you've got. Worst that I can say is a polite, no thanks.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom