• ...and so much more!
  • 88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I picked my first Glock up a couple of weeks ago and have been very happy with it. I've always carried either a 1911 or CZ 75, but found I had no problem adjusting to the Glock. In the past, I had trouble hitting the target with a Glock on the few occasions I had to shoot one, but my G20sf seems to work well for me. I don't know if it's the gun or if it's the ability to practice with my own gun instead of putting a single mag through someone else's.

I'm now considering adding a 21sf to use as a nightstand gun. I really hope this Glock addiction is not as bad as the 1911 addiction is.

Dewidmt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    South of the Muscatatuck
    I was the guy who swore he would never carry a Glock. Been carrying for going on about 20 years now and I'd pretty much settled on the commander 1911's and the occasional J-frame or Kel-Tec in my pocket.
    As I have gotten older (and broader, and slower), I realize that what I want is a simple gun that needs little maintenance, goes bang every time, is light and fairly accurate. I owned 3 Glocks, a 17, 19 and a 23, but I wanted something a bit smaller. In the past 4 months, I've bought a 26, 27 and a 30. I now carry one of them every day and couldn't be happier. My G30 will put all 10 rounds of 230 gr HP's into one hole at 15 yds.!

Top Bottom