• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldschoolevo

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 23, 2012
    ANDERSON
    glock 35 gen4 race, competion, full customized 9mm/40 SALE OR TRADE + $1000 cash

(((((((((((((( i will trade glock race gun and extras and $1000 cash for a scar 16 or 17 in fde ))))))))))))))))))))race gun, so here's your chance to pick it up for much less than retail. IT started as a bone stock Gen 4 Glock 35 I have added an STI Scope mount, STI charging handle, and STI mag release. mag well is the ZEV TECH speed feed with the 2.7 oz insert. The trigger is the ZEV TECH FULCRUM TRIGGER with the red safety, this is the top of the line complete trigger kit with 2.5 pound springs and Skeletonized firing pin. The barrel is a lone wolf stainless match grade with the lone wolf compesator. It is 9mm now it also comes with the factory 40 barrel. The sight is a NC Star red dot nice,less than 200 rounds down the pipe, and it is the sweetest shooting glock you have ever shot. it comes with 3 mags the factory .40 cal barrel and a glock carry bag. i want $1400 firm
    trade for nice ar like, colt , noveske , sig 556 , i have cash to add for right ar or fn fnx .45 tactical or nice colt python (((((((( MAKE OFFER, NEED CASH FOR ANOTHER GUN, BE REASONABLE LOTS $ IN THIS ))))
    picture.php
    picture.php

Last edited:
    Top Bottom