• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Posting this to see if there is any interest. I am wanting to start shooting USPSA again next year. This was/is the gun that I am going to use, but I would be interested in trading for a 9mm platform instead. I am especially interested in the S&W M&P Pro Series guns. I might consider a 9mm Glock 17/34 in similar condition.

Glock 35 - .40 S&W - Low Round Count (I shot in an a couple of classes this year and used at the range several times) - Fiber Optic Front Sight w/ multiple colors - Grip Plug - Ghost Ultimate Trigger Kit (4.0 - 4.5 lb on the scale) - Wilson Combat Competition Recoil Spring Set & SS guide rod - 4 magazines (2 are New gen 4s) - Factory Extended Slide & Mag Release - All factory parts, paperwork, box, cleaning rod, mag loaders, etc. Born on date was 2010. I can even provide your choice of a right or left handed Fobus holster and matching single mag holder to get you started.

This is a like new Glock 35 that has only been used at the range. It is an excellent shooting gun, very accurate. Thought I would offer it up for trades this week to see if it is better suited for somebodies needs. Otherwise I will buy a conversion barrel for practice and shoot this gun next year. Once I start down that road it will see a lot of rounds in hurry and won't remain in pristine condition.

Untitled.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom