• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Has anyone had a problem with the cutout in the slide on the G34?

One of my guns is a XDm 5.25 with a similar cut out. I carry it both IWB & OWB. It really doesn't get any more dirty in between cleanings. It takes very little time to strip it down and blow the lint out.

Glocktard

Marksman
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Feb 19, 2016
    Central
    One of my guns is a XDm 5.25 with a similar cut out. I carry it both IWB & OWB. It really doesn't get any more dirty in between cleanings. It takes very little time to strip it down and blow the lint out.

That's good to hear. I'm very adamant about cleaning my carry guns often, so I don't think it will be a problem. Do you carry appendix or hip iwb? The problem with my 19 is it pokes me right in my pelvic/upper leg bone when AIWB carrying so I think the longer barrel will help with that.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    That's good to hear. I'm very adamant about cleaning my carry guns often, so I don't think it will be a problem. Do you carry appendix or hip iwb? The problem with my 19 is it pokes me right in my pelvic/upper leg bone when AIWB carrying so I think the longer barrel will help with that.

3:30-4:00 IWB.

martialdylan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2016
    Indianapolis
    I'm of the opinion that your training and skill is more valuable than what you're carrying. A good shooter with a 22 is more dangerous than a bad shooter with a 45. I love the 1911 as much as the next guy, but I say stick with the Glocks and spend a little money on those classes. If you want to pick up a 1911 later on down the road, I'm pretty sure they're not goin anywhere.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jstan
    Top Bottom