• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Porter county
    I usually like to wait a year after a gun comes out to buy one. That way if there are any problems they will be discovered and corrected by then (hopefully).

I know Hudson and Sig products have had teething problems. Has this happened to Glock besides the introduction of the Gen 4?

WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    Ft. Liberty in Avon put on their FB page they have a bunch of 48 and 43X which will be available today (Monday). As soon as they get some blue label 43X's in I'm getting one.

venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    I'm still waiting for mine to ship but handled one today and I like it a lot, the balance is nice. Basically the same size as the Shield with the 8 rdn magazine (the way I used to carry), I like the trigger as is so just a good set of sights and holster.

yeti rider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95%
    19   1   0
    Dec 17, 2011
    Lafayette
    I coon fingered both at my lgs today. I'm getting the 48 when they are able to sell them. I don't care for the silver slide either, bit it's not a deal breaker.

hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    I must be one of be few that actually like the silver slides. Does no one remember Mike Lowery’s two tone glocks in bad boys 2?

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Top Gun in Terre Haute has a few of both. They feel good in the hand to me aside from that same old goofy Glock trigger.

Top Bottom