• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    I'm not real familiar with this YouTuber. I am also CERTAINLY NOT fond of obnoxious background music on supposedly informational videos. :xmad: Sorry for all that, but there is some information to be sifted out of this...

[video=youtube;8WxtwUpGTXA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WxtwUpGTXA&feature=em-uploademail[/video]

Eek. I'll be interested to see more reviews as more people start getting these - I'm hoping that's a one off kind of situation.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Picked up the 43X put some Trijicon night sights on it with Talon grips and it is a very nice carry piece. Have around 300 flawless rounds through it so far and the trigger is getting really sweet!psyko

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Eek. I'll be interested to see more reviews as more people start getting these - I'm hoping that's a one off kind of situation.

In case any of you watched this video and didn't read the comments, this is part of a comment by the reviewer.

"SONofLIBERTY
    USER FEEDBACK....when I received my 48 I installed one part and one part only from my 43 which was an extended slide stop. Another Glock 48 owner stated that he did the same thing and had the same exact issues. I am moving at the moment but will Retest it with the factory 48 slide stop this coming weekend."

Swap parts around and sometimes you cause problems.

I always like to test fire new firearms before​ I start making changes.

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    In case any of you watched this video and didn't read the comments, this is part of a comment by the reviewer.

"SONofLIBERTY
    USER FEEDBACK....when I received my 48 I installed one part and one part only from my 43 which was an extended slide stop. Another Glock 48 owner stated that he did the same thing and had the same exact issues. I am moving at the moment but will Retest it with the factory 48 slide stop this coming weekend."

Swap parts around and sometimes you cause problems.

I always like to test fire new firearms before​ I start making changes.

Right...Funny how he didn't mention that before. Blamed the gun when he put in an unconfirmed compatible part. DERP DERP DERP.

I'd like to coonfinger one of these things pretty soon to see if it's a valid replacement for my 42. I HATE swapping platforms due to all the accessories I have for my guns...Holster(s), light, magazines, optics, etc...Easily adds up to several $100s.

Jeffforpresident

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   1
    Nov 12, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Went to point blank today and shot 400 rounds through the 43x. No issues at all, shoots great and is fairly accurate. I've been carrying it in a Vedder holster but I am not entirely sold on their holsters. There's just something about them where they are just not comfortable, not really sure why. But anyways, super happy with 43x, it is definenetly what I was hoping it would be.

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    Went to point blank today and shot 400 rounds through the 43x. No issues at all, shoots great and is fairly accurate. I've been carrying it in a Vedder holster but I am not entirely sold on their holsters. There's just something about them where they are just not comfortable, not really sure why. But anyways, super happy with 43x, it is definenetly what I was hoping it would be.

Why’d you go with the 43x over the 48?

Jeffforpresident

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   1
    Nov 12, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Odd. That's how I carry my 19 without issue.

I know there's a ton of people that carry a 19 that way and I wish I was one of them, I've tried. It's fine as long as I'm standing or walking normally but bending over to pick stuff up is when the 19 seems really big. Maybe I'll try it again sometime what holster are you running for your 19?

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    I know there's a ton of people that carry a 19 that way and I wish I was one of them, I've tried. It's fine as long as I'm standing or walking normally but bending over to pick stuff up is when the 19 seems really big. Maybe I'll try it again sometime what holster are you running for your 19?

It's a Contact Concealment appendix holster.

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    Just shot the 48. Normally run G19 w/ Rmr. It beats my G42's hands down. Will I get one ? Yes but may have to do something about the sights though for sure.
    Took 2 new shooters and they both liked it better than my 19, 42, G1 g17.

Bob

hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    I picked up a 48 with Ameriglos yesterday. I’m digging it thus far. I normally either carry a 43 or a 19 so this is kind of the best of both worlds for me.

Top Bottom