• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    In all of this I respect anyone that selects a proper platform that fits them and the intended use.
    Then trains and practices with that platform in that intended use and become proficient with it.
    G****s Sigs 1911's even a Bersa (:nailbite:) as long as you get on top of the program. Much respect for all of these people.

If you buy a G**** because your boys said they are cool never run a mag past a dump in the back yard while drinking and then make fun of me and my antique...……..:nono:

Hey now. I'm now a Bersa owner. I hate the stupid thing. Hurts my hand with every shot. But the Mrs. likes it so I guess technically it's hers. Ok. I feel better now.

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    In all of this I respect anyone that selects a proper platform that fits them and the intended use.
    Then trains and practices with that platform in that intended use and become proficient with it.
    G****s Sigs 1911's even a Bersa (:nailbite:) as long as you get on top of the program. Much respect for all of these people.

If you buy a G**** because your boys said they are cool never run a mag past a dump in the back yard while drinking and then make fun of me and my antique...……..:nono:

Glad you said it.. kids are fraid to give you hate mail.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Don't forget KIDD ... if you're going to upgrade a 10/22, you'll want to take a peek at what KIDD has to offer ... https://www.kiddinnovativedesign.com/

The 10/22 is the ship of Theseus of guns. I upgraded the barrel and trigger pack on my 10/22. It was good but better was wanted. So, I upgraded the stock. Next was ditching the screw on rail for a receiver with an integrated rail and match grade bolt. I picked up a bolt stop pin and it was perfect. My old gun now ran like a raped ape.

I reassembled all of the discarded parts back into a gun again and that runs well too but I think I might replace the barrel and trigger pack.

coorslight

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    Carver. MA.
    I have 1911's have for the past 40 years, that said I shoot Glock's very well, I just don't keep them because they are just plain ugly. I shoot 1911's very well and they are better looking. You don't keep an ugly girlfriend do you.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I have 1911's have for the past 40 years, that said I shoot Glock's very well, I just don't keep them because they are just plain ugly. I shoot 1911's very well and they are better looking. You don't keep an ugly girlfriend do you.

"If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife..."
    What a stupid thing to say.

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    Did I tell you I got a 10/22 on order?

Probably one of the funnest little rifles you'll ever own...cheap to shoot, accurate, fun, reliable, it'll eat anything you feed it, etc.
    I bought my first one back in the early '90's and, stupidly, sold it! Bought another one about 10 years ago...my kids love it too!

Top Bottom