• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Redneckbuckeye

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 19, 2009
    Sheridan
    I was looking through a mag and seen barrels for Glock made by wolf, are they any good? Also they have a conversion barrel for my G23 that changes it to 9mm, anyone have any experience with these barrels?

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    I was looking through a mag and seen barrels for Glock made by wolf, are they any good? Also they have a conversion barrel for my G23 that changes it to 9mm, anyone have any experience with these barrels?

I have a couple of LONE WOLF BARRELS, but I haven't shot them yet, I've shot my FIRE DRAGON BARREL & it shot fine, BUT the most accurate barrel I've shot out of my GLOCK was a BAR-STO 357 SIG barrel:rockwoot:

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne

I actually prefer the Lone Wolf barrels over some of the more expensive ones that need fitted. The Lone Wolf will be a drop in. I have never had any isues with any of them with any ammo. Some other brands are much tighter chambered and takes extra care with some bullet designs when determing OAL.

You will also need a 9mm mag. Also, if the engraved Wolf emblem bothers you, for a few bucks more you can get it without.

If you do order one , be sure to specify a 9mm CONVERSION bbl for a G23... Not a bbl for a G19. (2) totally different bbl's !

8th SPS USAF

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    Hobart , In
    Glk bbls by Wolf

I bought a conv bbl for my Glk 23 years ago and it was like shooting
    a shotgun IMO. I returned it. I have a StormLake for my MP 40/9 conv
    and shoots great. I don't know if they make them for Glk's

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    I run a Lone Wolf for competition...works great and is accurate. Mine is threaded for use with a comp...

the bayonet was a joke gift...

17compglock.jpg

Top Bottom