• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leggdpms

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 8, 2012
    Jeffersonville
    I picked up a glock 19 gen 4 this past Friday at my local Royal King. The deal included 12% off any glock firearm and it also came with a glock pistol bag and a 33 rounds mag for $549. Was that a good deal? I've checked a few local shops in my area and they have the 19 gen 4 for $590 and up which I think is high on its own. Just curious what the prices are in your area.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Is that $549 before the 12% off or after?

If it's after, you paid too much. If it's before, it's pretty much average price, but you get the bag and mag for free.

Leggdpms

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 8, 2012
    Jeffersonville
    The 12% is before. The cheapest 19 gen 4 in my area (Jeffersonville) is $570+ tax so even without the extras in my area it isn't to bad. I tried to find one used but couldn't find one locally.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    How to tell if it was a good deal - Ask yourself this question:

Are you happy with your purchase? if the answer is Yes then it was a good deal. :D

But in all seriousness that is a pretty good deal! Gen 3 seemed to go for $525 and Gen 4 for $560 on average around here. But if you are happy with it, which it sounds like you are, then you got a good deal. Like what you buy and buy what you like and you'll always have gotten a good deal.

Top Bottom