• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bill holht

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2011
    Anyone know who the best and cheapest Glock dealer is on the N side of Indy is? Just looking around. Any info would be appreciated

Thanks

BoilerWes

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    Pendleton
    I wish the North side had a good shop!

I would suggest PSS, Bradis, or Fort Liberty for the best price on a Glock in the Indy area.

I finally pulled the trigger on a G36 today at PSS. It was my first visit. Great shop, very friendly and helpful staff, plus great prices! I will go back.

Gander on the North side has their G19c on sale for $529. Decent price. They have a G19 gen 4 for $649 compared to $529 at PSS.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    I wish the North side had a good shop!

I would suggest PSS, Bradis, or Fort Liberty for the best price on a Glock in the Indy area.

I finally pulled the trigger on a G36 today at PSS. It was my first visit. Great shop, very friendly and helpful staff, plus great prices! I will go back.

Gander on the North side has their G19c on sale for $529. Decent price. They have a G19 gen 4 for $649 compared to $529 at PSS.

PSS is HARD to beat:patriot:

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Been trying to get someone to open a store on the north side of Indy for years. With Hamilton county considered one of the so-called rich areas, you would thing someone would open a firearm store here to help take our money!!!!!

zoglog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Hendricks Co
    Tiny thread jack....

If I was qualified for the leo/emt/military discount do I have to buy the glock at a "glock dealer" or can I go to any lgs/ffl?

phatgemi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 1, 2008
    Metamora, IN
    Tiny thread jack....

If I was qualified for the leo/emt/military discount do I have to buy the glock at a "glock dealer" or can I go to any lgs/ffl?

If you want the real glock leo/mil discount you have to go to the S R Jenkins on east side. Prices so good it'll make you dizzy......:):

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    Looks like he already weighed in, but IndyGunSafety (one of vendors on here) sells Glocks (among other weapons) up in Fishers. I bought a GSG1911 off him at the best price I found anywhere. I encourage you to give him a call.

Top Bottom