• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • USMC1811

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I have been shooting the G27 for three years and I have never had a misfire, jam or any other type of problem. I have seen a G17 catch the ejecting case because of poor grip and stable wrist. Keep checking your self for your grip and forearm alignment.

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    I think my previous problems with the slide locking back were because I hit the slide stop lever with my thumb. The grip is so small, I choke up on it a lot more than my 19. Thanks for the help.

Dwight D

Marksman
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Both IN and FL
    One thing I have noticed is that when I run some of the bulk ammo over the chrony it is not as hot as the more expensive stuff. Not pertinent maybe ? But if one is shooting a smaller Glock and limp wristing the cheaper stuff is not as hot and could be more susceptible to a malfunction. FWIW

joshuametivier

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    Columbus
    anyone plan on questioning that particular round? this is mass produced ammo completely capable of coming off the line with various small differences that could possibly cause a host of different malfunctions in an otherwise perfectly functioning firearm.
    you did mention this happened only once during the occasion right? I have came across a soft load in a pile of white box ammunition that managed to fire the round, but not enough force to cycle the slide causing a failure to eject the case and a face full of debris. scared the **** out of me at first until I realised what happened. (glock 19 I was shooting by the way).. so. its possible that it has absolutely nothing to do with the gun or operator. Joshua

Top Bottom