• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    So the fever is going on in my family. Today my youngest brother, just turned 21, bought a gun at Bradis. Was wanting to buy an AK47, but the one he wanted was gone. So after looking at handguns, he bought a Glock 19. Got the slide release extender, and a new backplate, skull and crossbones. Will be applying for his license next week. So now both my younger brothers have glocks, my parents have glocks, I have a couple glocks. And my wife could be getting one too. Unsure yet.

trav8605

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    I am wanting to get a G29, my first pistol is the G19 i have. Never had a problem with it and is very addicting :)

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    So the fever is going on in my family. Today my youngest brother, just turned 21, bought a gun at Bradis. Was wanting to buy an AK47, but the one he wanted was gone. So after looking at handguns, he bought a Glock 19. Got the slide release extender, and a new backplate, skull and crossbones. Will be applying for his license next week. So now both my younger brothers have glocks, my parents have glocks, I have a couple glocks. And my wife could be getting one too. Unsure yet.

They have custom backplates at Bradis?

Did they have different ones or just the skull and crossbones?

I've only had my Glock two weeks and I want another badly. Makes me want to have a garage sale or something!

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    They have custom backplates at Bradis?

Did they have different ones or just the skull and crossbones?

I've only had my Glock two weeks and I want another badly. Makes me want to have a garage sale or something!
    I'm in the same boat, was never a Glock fan until i bought one, now i want another. Thats to funny i was telling the wife we're gonna have a garage sale so i can buy a new G21, I think shes got different plans for the $$$$.

fpdcop

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Madison County

Glad your family is part of the Glock owner family! :rockwoot:

glockman23

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indy
    I stopeed on bradis today and picked up the punisher skull backplate and ext mag and slide release for my 23.....gotta love the punisher

Top Bottom