• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    the glock knife is a freaking semi sharp brick lol. they aren't great for slicing or delicate work but if you need to hack down a branch or cut someone out car its a pretty solid choice for a very inexpensive knife

toddk

Plinker
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Lake / Porter Co
    I'm fairly impressed with mine, got it in one of my trade deals...
    Now I just need to get their E-tool for the truck.

I wouldn't grab it for a survival knife, it's a little to big for some detail work, but if you are looking for a large fixed blade, to supplement a pocket knife, it would work.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Kind of reminds me of the Fairbairn-Sykes fighting knife. Handles about the same to when I practice (I have a Fairbairn at home). Both are excellent knives. I got a bunch of 'em for free working Glock Tournaments, plus just purchasing them on my own. Not an EDC blade or some super, tacticool knife, but something for next to the car seat for jabbing a jerk who wants the car, or an emergency knife for the trunk bag or I even go for a run with a sheathed one in my hands (looks unobtrusive if OD or sand colored compared to the black one).

Anyone know off hand what metal it is? I know it's not super duper tacti-steel, but it's still rugged. I would grab and whack away with one over my nice, pretty stainless Entrek Badger any day of the week. Since when does it have to be over 400 series steel to make it a good knife? :D

Forgot to add: While not exactly for the purpose, they don't throw half bad either... :D

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    I've heard it's 1095 but can't confirm. They advertise it as HRC55 but that's a Rockwell hardness gauge. I'm guessing they advertise Rockwell hardness instead of steel type so they can switch based on supplier costs without changing any promises.

Six

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I've almost bought one like three times now, and backed off because it seemed like it should be junk at that price. Thanks for this thread.

pirate

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 2, 2011
    I got one for free at a GSSF event a few years ago. its worked pretty well whenever I needed it. Ill agree with Grunt though on the brick comment.

dchiu

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    Glock Knives

I've seen a few Glock knives, and they look pretty cool. Has anyone ever use a Glock entrenching tool? I am debating on buying one, and I figured I might as well get a Glock one.

Top Bottom