• ...and so much more!
  • 45 x 11

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2014
    Southwest IN
    SOLD!

For sale is a Glock 23 Gen4 in .40 S&W. I'm the original owner, having purchased this new in July 2013. Test fire date is 04/10/13. It has around 200 perfect rounds through it, never a failure of any kind. Comes with original Glock case, 3 magazines, regular and beavertailed backstraps, Glock speed loader, standard Glock sights, and all papers - everything that came in the box when new.

Gun is completely stock except that I added Hogue "Handall" slip-on grip which I have left on and you can see in the pictures (it can easily be removed); otherwise absolutely no modifications. The gun was never holstered, and the only real blemish on it that I can find is a very tiny bit of scuffing at the front corner on the right (ejector) side. It has been cleaned, lightly lubed, and is ready for use.

Price is $475. Cash only; sorry but I am not interested in any trades at this time.

Must be willing to meet FTF. I live in Pike County, but am fairly close to a number of surrounding area towns and willing to drive a little to meet you. I'll need to see your valid IN DL, and LTCH a plus. Nothing will be recorded, I just need to see that you are a legal, proper person.

Glock23Gen4006.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

Those aren't blemishes or pieces of tape, I have digitally blocked out the majority of the serial numbers:

Glock23Gen4005x.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
    Top Bottom