• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Yamaha

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Summitville,IN
    Well, I love this thing, but I am working an angle to get rid of my daily driver and need extra money for the difference in loan values so I can free up monthly income.

Anyways, I have for sale a Glock model 33 compact .357 sig. It has meprolight night sights(yellow rear/ green front)+factory standard sights, 2 9rd(with grip extension bottom plates), 1 13rd g32 mag, 2 15rd g31 mags and 1 15rd g22(.40 full size) mag. All magazines are factory glock, and yes, the .40 and .357 mags are identical. I also have a fobus holster and over 100rds of fmj and easily over 100rds of speer/hornady/corbon protection ammo.

Round count is unknown, but I purchased it new 3 years ago. I could ask more with ammo cost, but I don't operate that way.

I will update this thread with pictures and exact ammo count when I get off work.

My phone doesn't accept PM's so please txt or call (765)623-2822.

I would prefer to meet FTF somewhere in the madison county area.

Price is $500 firm, and this is going to be the first $500 takes it, no low ball or "I'll buy it 4 weeks from now" messages please. :):

Thanks for the time Ingo, I look forward to making someone else a proud .357 sig owner:ingo:

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom