• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glockster1990

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2009
    Ok we all know that little envelope that we get with our guns right? Well i was wondering is there a job to do that in indiana, because i would love to shoot guns and then put the casings in there pouch and seal them up to head out to there owner's if there is poistions where and how do you apply. What is the education level required to get the job. Thanks a bunch
    :patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot:

Last edited:

Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    If by "capsules" you mean the shell casings. That is pretty much there way of giving the gun a "finger print" so the ATF can trace it or something or so I have been told. As for getting a job. I am not sure. But if you wanted to do it for Glock, I would assume first you would have to move to Symera Georgia being that's where the Glock plant is located.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    If by "capsules" you mean the shell casings. That is pretty much there way of giving the gun a "finger print" so the ATF can trace it or something or so I have been told. As for getting a job. I am not sure. But if you wanted to do it for Glock, I would assume first you would have to move to Symera Georgia being that's where the Glock plant is located.

If you're being serious, I think this is the answer.

Glockster1990

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2009
    :D Haha Smart *** lol.....any way so BACK to my question. So i need to move to Georgia then what just apply at the plant.

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    :D Haha Smart *** lol.....any way so BACK to my question. So i need to move to Georgia then what just apply at the plant.

I don't know you from Adam, but don't sell yourself short. That's just plain crazy! You don't want to move all the way down to Smyrna, GA for that job! I'm sure they've got more applicants than they can handle (especially with the economy, raising unemployment, etc.), and I doubt it pays very well at all. A career counselor would do you a world of good. If you want to get paid shooting a gun, enlist. Otherwise, keep that as a hobby!

slacker

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapols, IN
    So is anyone going to help me out on my question or just give me a grammer lesson????:D
    :patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot:
    grammar (edit: doh' I was a little late)

Anyways, why in the world would you even consider moving halfway across the country for what has to be one of the most boring jobs in the world?

load two rounds, insert magazine, bang, bang, collect brass, bag, seal, sign, rinse & repeat X 1000, sleep, rinse & repeat

Top Bottom