• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Glock has also started making a 24 round mag but they're still hard to find.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Aron Bright[/FONT]

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    As others have said, only OEM for me. Be patient and shop around. Usually once or twice a year you can find them selling for under $25 ea.

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    Depends on what you use them for.

If they are being used in something to defend your life....Go OEM! Glock 33 rounders are not to crazy expensive.

If just for competition or range fun...there are several options. KCI mags seem to have a good body and follower. I have found their springs to be week though. I have several that gave me occasional issues. Once I replaced the springs, they have been pretty darn good. I would not carry with them, but they are more than sufficient for competition or range fun.

Wolff Gunsprings makes good springs, but I found a great deal on magazine springs from Wilson Combat....$2 each for 17rd mag springs.

However, considering where the gun market is right now, if you shop around, you can find some pretty good deals on OEM mags and they will be the best you can find. Here is one of the tools I use to shop.....

https://gun.deals/search/apachesolr_search/glock 9mm 33 round

Right now it seems that Brownells is the best deal. If you buy 4 mags and use code "NBM", you get 4 OEM 33 rd mags for $104 with free shipping. That breaks down to $26 a mag. Not too bad historically speaking.

https://www.brownells.com/magazines...34-9mm-33-round-sku100002771-71433-49272.aspx

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Glock has also started making a 24 round mag but they're still hard to find.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Aron Bright[/FONT]
    Brownells has them in stock still. I bought some. Why,? Because glock:):

firefighterjohn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    I have a few, used a stock Glock 9mm one once in a Glock-26, at the Wilbur Wright state range, its like riding a moped or dating a big mama, a lot of fun until your friends see you doing it.
    I mean why 33 in a Glock-26?!?
    You wont be CC ing that set up!

Why? Because you can! OEM Glock mags for me also; never had a problem. I did get a couple of Magpul mags and they've worked good so far.

Top Bottom