• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DocHoliday

Sharpshooter
    Jun 16, 2012
    Just imagine if Mark had enough time for a store tour video each week or month. :bowdown:
    I'm guessing not much extra time at Bradis. Thanks for the video.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Just imagine if Mark had enough time for a store tour video each week or month. :bowdown:
    I'm guessing not much extra time at Bradis. Thanks for the video.

I have toyed with the idea of making our weekly "New Arrivals" announcements into videos, but have not done so because I really don't enjoy being in front of the camera. Maybe I'll make shockabookoo do it. :)

devastatingpov

Plinker
    Oct 29, 2008
    Bloomington
    I added my name to the waiting list this afternoon. Really looking forward to getting some range time with the G42. I think this is going to become a EDC favorite for a lot of people. Hopefully the accessories market catches up quick.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Have you been getting a trickle of these? How long is the waiting list? I'm very interested, but want to see and hold one first before committing the cash. I'm also wanting to see the Remington R51, as well, when it arrives.

We have had (4) G42s come in so far. We are keeping the list capped at 10 people at any given time. Right now there are 6 or 7 on it.

Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    We have had (4) G42s come in so far. We are keeping the list capped at 10 people at any given time. Right now there are 6 or 7 on it.

Thanks. Sounds like the pipeline is moving, so I'd imagine I may get to fondle one at some point not too far in the future. That will give me time to sell my SR1911.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Mark,

When you shot the G42, how did it compare to your Kahr 380?

It's a larger, heavier gun with a more substantial grip and a better trigger (shorter reset), so muzzle flip is reduced and it is easier to shoot faster, accurately. BUT it's not what I would call a "pocket gun," so I don't consider it a direct competitor with the Kahr 380s (or the LCP, P3AT, BG380, etc). I would take it over a similarly sized PK380, LC380 or Bersa any day.

indydrew1

Sharpshooter
    Aug 29, 2013
    Greenwood
    I have toyed with the idea of making our weekly "New Arrivals" announcements into videos, but have not done so because I really don't enjoy being in front of the camera. Maybe I'll make shockabookoo do it. :)

I love gun store tour videos. They are always very popular for the shops that do them, and they help sell your shop. The gun Gripes guys do them and they are great. I think if you take the time, post them to youtube, and put all the right words in the description (guns your showing) you will get a ton of hits, and see the results at the cash register. Plus who know you might become internet famous like the Moss Pawn boys.

Top Bottom