GLOCK Models 41 and 42... let the speculation begin!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    Slim, single stack 9mm would have been better. Basically, they should have made a diamondback db9, refined, with a Glock logo on it.

That being said.. Im glad they did what they did.. They need to be making moves.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    If it is reliable then I am interested. My only real complaint about several of the .380s being sold are lack of reliability and quality.

indydrew1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 29, 2013
    Greenwood
    If it is reliable then I am interested. My only real complaint about several of the .380s being sold are lack of reliability and quality.

Me as well. I hear so many praise Diamondbacks. Yet so many DB owners are former DB owners as the guns are NOT reliable. Ill take almost any wheel gun or a Glock or Sig over any of the pocket guns that you CANT depend on. A .380 Glock does excite me if it is a true pocket gun and has the Glock reliability to it. But it has to be a true pocket gun or Ill just stay with my Glock 26.

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    A Glock 9mm single stack could be called the G19s.
    IF Glock used that nomenclature then 26S would be more ideal. Since single stack would be about the concealability factor and the 26 is smaller. Mighty big IF. I'd still like to see it, though.
    Maybe it will be the 43, then 44 will be something different and the 45 will be a Glock 1911. I'm on board with that.

Bigbuck5

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Arcadia, IN
    If its a .380....... And it looks like it is, I'll be passing. Glock would be better off introducing a .380 and a single stack 9mm at the same time to satisfy both markets.

Top Bottom