• ...and so much more!
  • KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    Shoot Point Blank in Greenwood has a P80 in the case right now, $799. Just finished up a range session there.

$669.00 is retail. I hope no-one is dumb enough to pay over MSRP. I also hope whoever marks it up that high has to have anniversaries with it because of price gouging.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    I noticed Premier Arms said they had a few and according to their advertisements, they only charge 10% over cost on new guns. I'd be interested to see if that holds true for these.

Not familiar with this company. Reputable?
    Due to selling all my stuff via PM on INGO, I have divested myself of all my 5th gen and 4th gen Glocks. I am down to a single 3rd gen 19 and this P80 would be the only pistol I would want. I recently bought a Legion P229 off of INGO and it's pretty doggone awesome and might nudge my 19 out of rotation and I think that P80 would further nudge the 19 deeper down the rabbit hole...

Well, went to their website and hopefully they will contact me.

Last edited:

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Not familiar with this company. Reputable?
    Due to selling all my stuff via PM on INGO, I have divested myself of all my 5th gen and 4th gen Glocks. I am down to a single 3rd gen 19 and this P80 would be the only pistol I would want. I recently bought a Legion P229 off of INGO and it's pretty doggone awesome and might nudge my 19 out of rotation and I think that P80 would further nudge the 19 deeper down the rabbit hole...

Well, went to their website and hopefully they will contact me.

Here's how they are selling the 3 they have:

We want to be fair in selling these so this is how they will be offered. Like I said, we have 3 total. One is a 10 round mag model, 2 are the 17 round mag model. The first P80 will be available for walk-in purchase only at 10AM tomorrow (Saturday) morning. It will be a random draw, three pieces of folded paper one marked 10, two marked 17, to see which one is sold first. Tuesday at 10AM a second one will be available with the third one sold Wednesday at 10AM. First come, first served, no phone sales or holds on these please.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    $669.00 is retail. I hope no-one is dumb enough to pay over MSRP.

fanboy.jpg

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    Well, since I was forced to go back to work 12 weeks early, I am out on the last 2. I guess I will keep trying.

Top Bottom