• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    I got a couple of these from the Glock guy at one of the 1500s.

The Tac Rac Glock(tm) Glock Armorer's Tool

tac1.jpg

The TAC RAC Glock® Armorer's Tool is the ultimate combo-tool for your Glock! You can't leave home without it!

This snap-in tool gives you a pin punch and ejector remover, as well as protecting the inside of your Glock from dirt and debris, allowing you to completely detail-strip your Glock in the field. Easily and quickly inserted and removed simply by depressing the convenient spring plunger, which fits into the existing hole in the Glock frame. Precision machined from black Delrin® , with steel pins, the TAC RAC tool aesthetically blends into the Glock frame.

Weighs less than a 1/4 ounce!
    FITS MODELS: 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 31, 32, 34, and 35.

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Greenfield
    Sam, do you know who made yours? I have to really work at getting the Jentra out.

Sorry, I've been out of town for a few days with no access to a computer. In any event, I do not know what make mine is, it just came with one of my glocks, and has never fit any of them, nor has it been the least bit snug. According to everyone else though, these work much better than what my experience has been....so maybe a second chance is deserved.

glockpatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2009
    I purchased my plugs from Lafayette Guns and gear. They are Jentra's, also lots of rounds and never had the first one to back out. Plus it gives the Glock a clean look. :patriot:
    :draw::draw:

ChalupaCabras

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    LaPorte / Kingsbury
    I see the Glock plugs as a liability.

In the event of a serious jam, however unlikely, removing the magazine is often very difficult; this is true of most any handgun. The Glock heel hole allows you to get a positive grip on the magazine with your thumb in the event of a difficult extraction. This is especially helpful for magazines with flat factory floor plates.

The "butt plugs" prevent this, and in my mind are not something I would want on any gun to be used for serious purposes.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom