• ...and so much more!
  • 88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I just got done with another Glock trigger job and this one was to my spare G30sf. I went with a Phantom trigger and striker safety along with the Glock + connector. I have - or Ghost connectors in most other Glocks but I was reading about how the + connector gave a more tactile trigger feel and I have to say that I really like the results. The combination I have in the gun right now gives me a really smooth, short take up and then a firm wall with a crisp 5 lbs break. The reset is just as nice too. I can probably drop the pull a tad with polish and a heavier trigger spring, but I don't know if I really want to. The feel is so good right now, I don't know why I'd want to mess with it any more.

I ran a quick 50 rounds through it this afternoon and love the feel of this gun right now. The trigger is positively P10C like in feel now. I'm probably going to drop a + connector in the rest of the Glocks too and hope the results are similar. Where as before, there was a long puddle of lumpy mush with an indifferent break somewhere in the middle, now there is a smooth bit of pre-travel, the wall and a beautiful break.

If you like a good tactile trigger in a striker fired gun, drop less than $6 and give one of these a shot.

jk1229

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2014
    United States
    I just got done with another Glock trigger job and this one was to my spare G30sf. I went with a Phantom trigger and striker safety along with the Glock + connector. I have - or Ghost connectors in most other Glocks but I was reading about how the + connector gave a more tactile trigger feel and I have to say that I really like the results. The combination I have in the gun right now gives me a really smooth, short take up and then a firm wall with a crisp 5 lbs break. The reset is just as nice too. I can probably drop the pull a tad with polish and a heavier trigger spring, but I don't know if I really want to. The feel is so good right now, I don't know why I'd want to mess with it any more.

I ran a quick 50 rounds through it this afternoon and love the feel of this gun right now. The trigger is positively P10C like in feel now. I'm probably going to drop a + connector in the rest of the Glocks too and hope the results are similar. Where as before, there was a long puddle of lumpy mush with an indifferent break somewhere in the middle, now there is a smooth bit of pre-travel, the wall and a beautiful break.

If you like a good tactile trigger in a striker fired gun, drop less than $6 and give one of these a shot.
    Good evening Sir,

I was doing research on how to make the glock trigger as good as a CZ P10C and I came across your post. What is your setup right now? I'd like to get a lighter but crisp break like a 1911 but would settle for a P10C feeling trigger. Based on my research, i would try to get the 8 lb connector, 6 lb trigger spring, reduced power safety plunger spring and a 4 lb striker spring. My only concern right now is primer strikes as a result of going reduced power striker spring. Has yours been reliable? Thank you in advance.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I’ve moved away from the reduced power striker springs. The factory + connector with a RockYourGlock trigger and lighter plunger spring gives me about a 6# trigger with a very good feel (for a Glock). This combo gives a clean bit of pre-travel, wall and crisp break. While it sounds heavy at 6#, it does not feel heavy to me. The lighter striker spring was not a big enough improvement in trigger feel to warrant the possibility of a light strike for me.

jk1229

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2014
    United States
    Thank you for your response. I just ordered the + connector, reduced power safety plunger spring, reduced power striker springs to experiment with and a 6 lb trigger return spring. I hope I can get close to the trigger feel of an oem CZ P10C.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    I used to use the New York 1 with a 3.5 connector for my old duty G22. I tapped the trigger housing to put a set screw for over travel. Everything polished to a mirror. Worked well but I still hated transitioning from the 1911. Bah humbug!!

jb1911

Expert
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Dyer, IN
    I used to use the New York 1 with a 3.5 connector for my old duty G22. I tapped the trigger housing to put a set screw for over travel. Everything polished to a mirror. Worked well but I still hated transitioning from the 1911. Bah humbug!!

If you compare every trigger to the 1911 you will be continually disappointed.

Sheepdog103

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2019
    Fishers
    Good evening Sir,

I was doing research on how to make the glock trigger as good as a CZ P10C and I came across your post. What is your setup right now? I'd like to get a lighter but crisp break like a 1911 but would settle for a P10C feeling trigger. Based on my research, i would try to get the 8 lb connector, 6 lb trigger spring, reduced power safety plunger spring and a 4 lb striker spring. My only concern right now is primer strikes as a result of going reduced power striker spring. Has yours been reliable? Thank you in advance.

Same question here!

Top Bottom