• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GMack_1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2009
    Montgomery Co.
    Quick question for Glock owners: Whenever I break down my G's I notice that the back of the recoil spring is not sitting properly into the half-moon cutout on the barrel. They have "ridden up a little"..., the plastic circle part on the back of the spring assembly is resting about half-way up onto cutout on the barrel. It is hard to explain this without pictures, but I hope my description makes sense.

I'm only asking because I have shot the "Pixx.., and/or hot urine out of these things for over two years without any problems..., whatsoever..., not one! (and I'm not kidding)!

I have Gen 3's here. What I cannot figure is why this might be happening. Nothing appears to be "pushing up" when I do a basic field strip..., something that might be causing this. I might add the fact that when I rack the slide after re-assembly it happens. My hope is that this happens naturally when one breaks one down?

As always, feedback appreciated.

hotrodtba

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    Ossian
    Add another to the perfectly normal category. The only time it will be all the way down in the cutout is when you reassemble after field strip.

Top Bottom