• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mike Elzinga

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    NWI
    1. Glock 34, 9mm, will come with 1 magazine. Gun has been shot, not a safe queen and has never failed, jammed, misfed or anything of that nature. Trigger is in the 2.5 lb range. Has Hienie slant pro rear sight and Dawson fiber optic front sight. Also has an ISMI guide rod and 15 lb recoil spring. This gun has won various state and regional championships (in someone else hands) and showed well at the nationals. $550 FTF or will ship to an FFL at your expense.

2. Smith and Wesson MP9, fullsize, comes exactly as new, 2 mags, case, lock and paperwork. Bought it 2 months ago and shot about 200 rounds, runs great and shoots well just isn't for me. $420 FTF or will ship to an FFL at your expense.

3. Caspian wide body "Limited" class gun. Was built by an unknown gunsmith, very very tight and well fitted, has Accurails, Dawson Fiber optic front sight, Ed brown adjustable rear sight, most small parts are Ed Brown, has Dawson ICE mag well. Come with 5 mags that hold 18. Finish is rough but it handles great and shoots great and you couldn't build a new one under $3000. Price is $1400 FTF or I will ship to your FFL at your expense.

I am located in the Portage/NWI area.

Top Bottom