• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Truckerman79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    McCordsville, IN
    I never thought I'd ever see a shortage of Glock pistols. But here we are, and not a Glock to be found. Bradis and BGF have empty shelves. Are there any shops in Indy or the surrounding area that have the compact models in stock?

Cole46845

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    I'm waiting for my tuition refund. I want a G21! Anyone order from the glock store online before?

Just ordered a glock 30 from them a couple days ago....... Don't hold your breath I called to get a order update and the gun I ordered wasn't even in stock so they are waiting for them to come in before they ship. Basically they don't mark inventory online

longbarrel

Expert
    Rating - 91.7%
    22   2   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Central Indiana
    They are always hard to find this time of year. They have to fill all of their gov't contracts before they can release to civilians. Same with the ammo companies. Demand is way up, obviously, but they will be back. Glocks and ammo.

mwmroll

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Might try Jenkins Police Supply in Indy if you can qualify for the blue label program. They had some on the shelf when I went in. They also have a few M&P 's that anyone can pick up.

waltherppk

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2013
    Call Indy trading post. They got 5 or so in a few weeks back. A snagged the 30sf. Don't know if they have any others left or if they've since gotten more in...

ashby koss

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Connersville
    I never thought I'd ever see a shortage of Glock pistols. But here we are, and not a Glock to be found. Bradis and BGF have empty shelves. Are there any shops in Indy or the surrounding area that have the compact models in stock?

Right now you would be lucky to find any and even if it would probably be one of their 45GAP chamberings.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Been looking for a decent price on a Glock 20. There are some on Gunbroker, but they either have 10-rd mags or the price is too high. Guess I'll wait until sanity is restored...say...2016?

Top Bottom