• ...and so much more!
  • jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    Guys,

I recently came into a few Gen 2 Glock 19s. They all look great but during detail strips I noticed that nearly all of them had pitted or rusted slide stop lever springs. They're functional, but I'd like to get it taken care of so I'm 100% confident on them. It looks easy to replace only the spring but all of my searching has only turned up slide lock lever WITH spring assemblies. Anyone know of a way to buy a 5 pack or so of only the slide stop lever springs? The levers are all good with no cracks so I'd hate to end up buying a bunch more levers than I actually need. Thanks.

Last edited:

jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    Thanks for the effort guys, but that is the slide lock spring. That's the piece that holds up the little slide lock bar in front of the locking block. I need the Slide Stop Lever Spring. It's the little wire spring in this picture.

Through further looking, some places call it a slide stop lever with spring. Either way, it's this one.

ThumbnailHandler.ashx

PPS: Upon more looking...it doesn't just have two confusing names, I totally used the wrong name for the part I need. You guys got the right one, but I need a different part. The Slide Stop Lever Spring is what I need. Post edited...Sorry!

Last edited:

AD Marc

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    The lever itself wears as well. Just replace the whole thing. They only cost a few dollars. I generally replace mine when I do service on my other springs.

Vince49

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Indy urban west.
    The slide stop lever spring is not sold separately you must purchase the lever with spring, available from sources previously mentioned as well as from Glock.

Top Bottom