• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tacticalmaster45

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 18, 2016
    Evansville
    A Glock 19 is one of my two primary carry guns and I would like to add a couple of "frame mods" to it. I would like to have the thumb index point stippled for better traction w/ a "thumbs forward" shooting configuration in addition to a relief cut added to the trigger guard for a slightly higher purchase w/ the firing hand. Should I attempt these modifications myself or outsource it? If outsourcing in the "better" route then please suggest where I should go in the West Lafayette or Evansville area. Thanks.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    If you're ONLY doing those two things, DIY is the way to go. I've shared pics of my g19 that I stippled in the past. The difference between a hack job, and a good job is the amount of planning that you put into it. For the index points, and an undercut, those are really hard to screw up IMO. Go slow, and for the stipple, don't press in too hard. You can always go deeper on a second pass, but it's hard to fill too deep of holes.

output

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 13, 2014
    NW Indiana
    GNP tactical adds a thumb ramp on the side that is the best I have found. I would send it to him for the work. You can look his work up online. I have sent three frames to him.

Top Bottom