• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Twingram

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2009
    Blackford County
    Hey, has any one had any experience with a stock made to attach to a glock? Such as the CAA Roni or the Fab arms KPOS systems? I am very Curious about them, seems like a versitile piece of kit. Let me know if anyone has one, i would love to get some hands on if possible

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    The RONI reminds me of the ninja Glock. I played with the Mako one before. It was all right. About the quality you would expect from them.

Just make sure to play by the ATF's rules or it could be 10 years in Club Fed.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    The best Glock stock I've handled was, believe it or not, made by Steyr. :eek: It doesn't fold or telescope, but provides good ergonomics and LOP, and allows carriage of two additional Glock magazines. Not sure if they're still being produced or not, but you might look into it.

Twingram

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2009
    Blackford County
    I thought that the roni was made by mako? The one i am really interested in is the FAB arms KPOS. I also like the endo tactical one that accepts an AR buffer tube and stock. The only problem with that is that it does not add any rails to the gun to mount an optic... Speaking of, is there anyone in Indiana that can mill a slide to accept a mini red dot?

Top Bottom